• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yellowxj aka Travis goes 3 wheels up

jeepgeek2002

NAXJA Forum User
Doug reminded me of looking for this video to share with every one what Tellico Upper 2 was like. Here Travis shows us how 3 wheels up!

http://youtu.be/gUj26QABTPo

Thats what Travis told me when i posted it on FB..lol

Holy chit! :eek:

Ahh yes... Tellico was the shiznit! I remember this well!

Another from the same ledge, different jeep, different driver.... not such a happy ending!

Tellico05004.jpg

Jesus Glenn! Do you have a larger version of that picture? I can't quite see that one well enough.

I had to scroll 3 pages the see the whole thing.

Tho, I will admit I spent at least 30 seconds trying to figure out where the coil springs were... Did they fall out? How is that 5150 holding up the Jeep? Maybe it's not a 5150 and it's an insanely small air shock concept that Bilstein has introduced... LEAF SPRINGS!

Jesus Glenn! Do you have a larger version of that picture? I can't quite see that one well enough.

I had to scroll 3 pages the see the whole thing.

Tho, I will admit I spent at least 30 seconds trying to figure out where the coil springs were... Did they fall out? How is that 5150 holding up the Jeep? Maybe it's not a 5150 and it's an insanely small air shock concept that Bilstein has introduced... LEAF SPRINGS!

Fits my screen fine.

he must have a 22" widescreen!

Believe it or not... I drove up that ledge in the willys before it became Betty. And it was an 86" wheel base and 35's... scary! But I made it. Same day I did Guard rail and I think I carried the front tires most of the way up... :doh:

Believe it or not... I drove up that ledge in the willys before it became Betty. And it was an 86" wheel base and 35's... scary! But I made it. Same day I did Guard rail and I think I carried the front tires most of the way up... :doh:

I believe it. My avitar is me driving up it with 33's.

That was the Crawl in 2006.

I broke a trac bar about 100' off trail 1. Luckily it only held us up for about an hour.

I witnessed Travis's ballerina move first hand...trust me...the vid doesn't do it justice! Then I was about the 2nd or third rig to go down that...talk about pucker factor.

I tore a front brake hose on Guardrail. I rolled mine between Helicopter pad and School bus later that day. Travis popped a bogger off the bead. We had one rig on a single axle shaft...and it was a front D-30 no less. Oh and one of the guy's wives was scared off by a bear when she was answering nature's call about a 100 yards off the top of guardrail.

Came down School Bus at about 10 PM and remember you all actually sent out a search party for us. GREAT times!!

Back