• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs, XJs, and more XJs

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
They're all over the place! I was on a cruise of the Caribbean for the last week and it was funny to see how many XJs were everywhere. I went to Cozumel, Honduras and Belize and I saw a bunch on each one. And the best part was, we stayed in South Beach, Florida for a couple days and new 97+ XJs are taxis down there. Good times, I'm glad to see they're still everywhere.

I saw a lot of the older style Cherokees when I was in Santiago (Chile), and the neat thing was that a VERY high percentage of them had the original factory hidden winch option.

Eagle said:
I saw a lot of the older style Cherokees when I was in Santiago (Chile), and the neat thing was that a VERY high percentage of them had the original factory hidden winch option.
do you have a "remote" collection down south?? i bet there are some great parts down there but shipping would be insane..

Back