• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Procrack swaybar

Next time you make a post, add a little comment at the end that you dont want any critisizm. Personally, when i make threads, i APPRECIATE people like boostworks chiming in. If this is just a 'LOOK AT ME!' thread, say so.

Next time you make a post, add a little comment at the end that you dont want any critisizm. Personally, when i make threads, i APPRECIATE people like boostworks chiming in. If this is just a 'LOOK AT ME!' thread, say so.

You completely miss the point. Believe it or not, constructive critisizm is always welcomed but unfortunately this in not the NAXJA way. I agreed with him partially then voiced my reasoning for the difference in opinion, can you not see that? If you come back the second time with sarcasm then I am left without the capability to let it go.

The tack welds will break. There is absolutely no exuse for welding the collar to the the arms. How long does it take to drill a couple holes?

Is reading comprehension on of your areas of strength? :huh:

No, your arms, the ones you welded the splined torsion bar collars to. That is a poor and lazy design. You should have used bolts. Comprende?

You completely miss the point. Believe it or not, constructive critisizm is always welcomed but unfortunately this in not the NAXJA way. I agreed with him partially then voiced my reasoning for the difference in opinion, can you not see that? If you come back the second time with sarcasm then I am left without the capability to let it go.

The welds to the torsion bar will fail.

No, your arms, the ones you welded the splined torsion bar collars to. That is a poor and lazy design. You should have used bolts. Comprende?

The welds to the torsion bar will fail.

I comprende, thank you for your constructive criticism.

Is there a supercharger in this thread somewhere? This is where my threads usually go.:roll:

Off road 'sway bars' that don't do much on the street, that's a wierd concept to get your head around. With long travel suspension it does make sense.

Props on Sideshow's composure. Boostworks was out of line and did crap all over this thread. It's a shame really. There was a constructive criticism point and then he, boostworks, got butt hurt and started throwing around the word "engineering". Sad.

Anyways...

I'm one of the folks out there that want to know how it's working out for you. I think it's a great idea and may try it out myself.

Anyways...

I'm one of the folks out there that want to know how it's working out for you. I think it's a great idea and may try it out myself.

It probably failed and killed him along with a bus full of nuns... So you'll never know :eyes:

I haven't wheeled it yet. I'm replacing some bad upper control arm bushings now. Anyways, my wheeling area is closed due to a forest fire. Next weekend is probably the first time ill be able to get out and wheel.

So far it drives great on the road. I would call it a an acceptable compromise. Ill post up with the results for sure. Thanks CameronB and Coldoath for the inspiring comments.

I haven't wheeled it yet. I'm replacing some bad upper control arm bushings now. Anyways, my wheeling area is closed due to a forest fire. Next weekend is probably the first time ill be able to get out and wheel.

So far it drives great on the road. I would call it a an acceptable compromise. Ill post up with the results for sure. Thanks CameronB and Coldoath for the inspiring comments.
good to hear, really interested in how it drives offroad.

Come on man, quit being lazy! get that thing off-load!!! I want to see some pics! and find out how it does in off-camber situtations! 8>)

Come on man, quit being lazy! get that thing off-load!!! I want to see some pics! and find out how it does in off-camber situtations! 8>)

Would you wheel this :rattle:

WVFire.jpg

Don't answer that.
I just heard the area may be closed past Oct 15th so I don't know when Ill be wheeling next.

Back