• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Hood Vents / Bushwacker Flares

HawkZero

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have an extra set of Lebaron Hood Vents or a set of Bushwacker Flares?

I can pick up this week as long as its on my way back home.

Have you seen my Lebaron hood vents yet. Fell free to take a look at them the next time my XJ in sitting broke down on the side of the road...That was a joke. XJ's don't break down.

The rest of my XJ is a pile but the vents are sweet! I was a little scared cutting the hood but then I thought, This is not fancy expensive show car and these vent aren't going to put themselves in. Thats when I grabbed my axe..... oops! I meant grinder w/ cutting disc and did it! Now I just need to change out my motor mounts so I can installed the fan shroud and it should cool real nice. Oh, yes it is true you can see the heat radiating out of these things on the trail.

Call Gen Right in Simi Valley. They have really nice hood louver plates that go on easy and look really great! They also help keep your throttle body cooler if you mount one right over it. Not expensive, and they shipped em to me in 2 days.
I am one happy customer!

Back