• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97+ XJ Body Parts

woodkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I'm swapping to a 97+XJ front end on my MJ. I need the following:

Front 2 fenders with flares
Hood
Grille/Header
Rear Flares

Color doesn't matter

PM me what you've got!

Thanks

I have a buddy that rolled his 99 today and is thinking of parting it out. He has good hood, grille/header assembly in McDonough, GA. If you are interested let me know and I'll talk to him and give you his number.

I have a buddy that rolled his 99 today and is thinking of parting it out. He has good hood, grille/header assembly in McDonough, GA. If you are interested let me know and I'll talk to him and give you his number.

I think you a little far from me unless he wants to ship items?

I think with shipping it would probably be too expensive to be worth it. The Pull-A-Parts down here are starting to get some 97+ XJs in the yards, doesn't look like they have any in Charlotte or W-S though. Good luck!

I have a nice straight driver's side fender for $35. I can also get you a great rate on shipping, too. Let me know if you're interested.

What color is it by chance?

I could really use a silver one or maybe that one and just get it painted.

PM me a shipped price if you don't mind. 28270

I'm not sure of your situation, but the 97+ hood is the same as the 96 back to 84. The fenders and header are both diffrent....but the hood is the same.

Back