• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest oh11 Adopt A Newbie program...

I've been in contact with my BB, and was even convinced to break out of the "no booze" shell for a taste of his famous home brew :)

Not sure if its too late now, but need to update that I'll have a front locker in the jeep. Was hoping to bump up to some tougher trails...

I'm going to say it's too late, however the morning runs are the set in stone runs and you'll have the chance to wheel more in the afternoons. Also, you hit the jackpot by having Rev as your BB and I think you'd be missing more by giving up this opportunity. you will see that there is so much more than just the morning runs.

one week and it's nothing but good times. (cept for the hangovers)

dan

You sure? That itchy/burning feeling came home with me.

I was able to talk to my newb. We're getting things squared away.

Since I am only coming up for the day saturday, where should I park the tow rig and unload the jeep at?

The parking lot.

mac 'closer to rev's trailer (enclosed trailer with Midwest banner) without being in the way' gyvr

Back