• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

Hey I'll be coming down to winterfest with Jeepguy91. I was just wondering if anyone is going to have a way that I can heat up water to make Chai Saturday morning or know where I can get some coffee without having to leave the campground.

Pretty sure that I'm not the only one that will be there with a camp stove.

I forgot from last year, but what time does the trail runs start? Will be driving from Terre Haute and it normally takes an hour but with potential slick weather it might take more.

Did you pay already? If so, you go to the campground. Rev or someone will have a trailer near the front where you sign in. Then you get tech'd. Then once you pass, you go to the Badlands office and pay for wheeling. At the bottom parking lot of badlands, they will have people directing you to lanes. Once everyone shows up, there will be a safety meeting and then wheeling time.

Did you pay already? If so, you go to the campground. Rev or someone will have a trailer near the front where you sign in. Then you get tech'd. Then once you pass, you go to the Badlands office and pay for wheeling. At the bottom parking lot of badlands, they will have people directing you to lanes. Once everyone shows up, there will be a safety meeting and then wheeling time.

I didn't pay and I won't be wheeling, just coming up to pick up some parts off of some folks but I'm coming pretty far kinda later in the evening. Its about 2hrs and 15mins from my house to Attica and I'm not sure if I want to drive back late at night, thus asking about camping overnight.

I am pretty sure you have to have a wrist band to get to the parking lots. The person you are buying off of will have to meet you at the road going to the parking lots.

Check in with the office,they will give you a visitor pass(I believe it goes in the window) If you end up wanting to stay go and pay for a spot. I believe the office stays open till 8 or 9 so you should be good.

Check in with the office,they will give you a visitor pass(I believe it goes in the window) If you end up wanting to stay go and pay for a spot. I believe the office stays open till 8 or 9 so you should be good.

Ok...I was coming on friday sometime for the pitch in, not without bringing something of course. When is a good time to come?

we have a pot luck dinner at 6 Friday night. best chance of getting everyone you need in one place is to lure them in with food.

look for the 48' white goose neck just past the shower house.

Well I found out my friend that's going with me couldn't get off work til 5, and its a 4 hr trip. So is 9 or 10 too late to roll into the campground?

You can roll in anytime, just make sure you check in at the campground office first thing in the morning. I will be getting there around 2am Thursday morning.

Hey I'll be coming down to winterfest with Jeepguy91. I was just wondering if anyone is going to have a way that I can heat up water to make Chai Saturday morning or know where I can get some coffee without having to leave the campground.
there is a coffee maker in the wienerbox.

hard to miss.

Well I found out my friend that's going with me couldn't get off work til 5, and its a 4 hr trip. So is 9 or 10 too late to roll into the campground?

I'v pulled in at 2 am, not a problem. Campground guy is usually there 8ish, just find him and get your parking pass stuff sorted before leaving.

I'v pulled in at 2 am, not a problem. Campground guy is usually there 8ish, just find him and get your parking pass stuff sorted before leaving.

WF 09 Midnight; 11 Wednesday around 6pm; 12 1am; this year 2-3am

Never an issue...

How should I pay for the event last minute? It has been up in the air if I was going to make it all along and still is, but may be there Friday and need to camp Friday night.

How should I pay for the event last minute? It has been up in the air if I was going to make it all along and still is, but may be there Friday and need to camp Friday night.

Just look me up and we will get you all set. I will be around Macs Trailer or by our huge green tent close to macs site from Thursday morning on.

Ram" Attica here we come" Rod.

We will be pulling in friday night. Do i have to wait to register saturday morning or can i do it when i get there friday night?

Check your cargo area tiedowns; I pulled one out of the floor yesterday ratcheting down my toolbox. It will all be secured, I'll just have to leave one of my actionpackers on someone's trailer for the wheeling day.

Check your cargo area tiedowns; I pulled one out of the floor yesterday ratcheting down my toolbox. It will all be secured, I'll just have to leave one of my actionpackers on someone's trailer for the wheeling day.

I drilled all mine out to remove the carpet... Thinking I can just use a nut n bolt for the time being so I can strap stuff down in back...

Back