• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

Got a buddy of mine that said he would be interested in coming to the event but he doesn't know if his xj will be ready yet. Is this an xj only event or are grand cherokee's allowed as well. He thought he might just bring his grand cherokee if he can't get his xj done in time.

There has been Xterra's there, A grand is welcome, all are.

Meh, Its ok I guess! :D

Don't know how you can keep track of a piece of paper for an entire year, but yes, there have been no changes.

We will have waivers at registration too.

You ever lose your dot card? That's about the only paper I can keep track of that's not green.

As of now R2CHZ2 and I am rolling in Friday after noon sometime..will worry about sleeping arangements when I get here...my put the shell on the truck and grab a milk house heater...or spoon with Dan.

Cheese "Have cheese, will travel" Man

As of now R2CHZ2 and I am rolling in Friday after noon sometime..will worry about sleeping arangements when I get here...my put the shell on the truck and grab a milk house heater...or spoon with Dan.

Cheese "Have cheese, will travel" Man

Tyler, I will bring another 1500 watt heater and you can sleep in the 20ft enclosed.

Think me and the girlfriend are just gonna sleep in the back of the jeep. We are gonna tow down a little trailer with us to help put stuff in while we are out wheeling. Now we just have to try and get an electric camping site so we can plug our heater in for the jeep at night. Gonna try and be down there friday night or early saturday morning.

Don't you have to reserve the sites? Since I have been slacking and haven't become a paid member yet.

Back