• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009

I got to meet some good folks last time.

Point them out to me if you would......I've yet to find those folks.:D

There was that lady named Sue....she was nice....

:laugh:

Just like last year, WF falls the weekend after midterms and the beginning of spring break.

Excellent.

Better book my Attica Inn reservation now :D

Oh, it's not either!

It's not a bad place to stay at all.

Not sure who all will be with me this time.
Hoping my brother can make it, and of course Dave.

I say we squeeze in a room again this time Byron. Save a few $$
I think it worked out well last time.

That's what I was shooting for. Not sure yet if I will be arriving Thursday night or Friday morning, have to play that by ear.

Point them out to me if you would......I've yet to find those folks.:D

There was that lady named Sue....she was nice....

:laugh:

Well, we had been passing a bottle around......

Live from Moab...

I'm bringing a 1/2 of jack for the infamous winterfest campfire...amongst other things...btw those of you talking about motels...you ruin the entire environment of the event :)

but...I'm back to moab and trying to get photos posted...

mac 'running prichette (sp?) in the am' gyvr

Live from Moab...

I'm bringing a 1/2 of jack for the infamous winterfest campfire...amongst other things...btw those of you talking about motels...you ruin the entire environment of the event :)

but...I'm back to moab and trying to get photos posted...

mac 'running prichette (sp?) in the am' gyvr

STFU.

Dagum Moab bizatch.

No more outta you. No more "wi fi from cabin 6" shit either!

The cool kids stayed home in the good ol' MWC.
Yeah that's it......it's the MWC short busers that drove for two days just to hang with the Kalitards and the Colotards.......

:D

Cabin 6 wifi...what cabin were you to be in? Jim says you are a pussy...

mac 'thread hijack' gyvr

STFU.

Dagum Moab bizatch.

No more outta you. No more "wi fi from cabin 6" shit either!

The cool kids stayed home in the good ol' MWC.
Yeah that's it......it's the MWC short busers that drove for two days just to hang with the Kalitards and the Colotards.......

Mac and Pat.

We tried to set fire to the tree....and did our share of attracting the attention of the local law...not to mention upheld the MWC vaules.

Rev

we leave in the am...

mac 'one last night in God's country...then we'll think about winterfest' gyvr

Well It looks like I can make it, however, I won't be running my stocky XJ, I got laid off in Nov and I've used all my modding $$$ to pay bills.... Maybe I can hitch a ride with some1..... BTW Im in the Menomoine area of WI, anyone near me that would want to convoy?

Austin

A caveat, you as well as this non-member may be enticed to participate in board breaking over yours and others heads. A ritual of WF.

BOB

The board breaking ceremony is not nearly as bad as it appears. The key is to take on the challenge while you still have enough common sense to pick the correct board. And remember...always pick your own board.

Big "broke a few myself" Hank

p.s. Board breaking is way better then riding naked across the parking lot on Beezil's spinning spare tire. <--so glad I didn't do this when offered the oppertunity.

Back