• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock july 19th who wants in?

ok so heres my rundown so far, if you want in please quote me and add your name to the list in bold and quote the next and so on

1. Dan (the box)
2. kfchris maybe
3. Tyler (team willys/svt)
4. Dan (Melkorswilly)
5. Blake (yj-genralcommanderadmiraluetenantsargent)

just a heads up our trails will be moderate to difficult so take that into consideration, though im not gonna say theres an equipment limit (your talkin to the guy who used to follow buggys in an xj on 31's) but just want you to know what to expect when you follow us around, any and all are welcome ;)

just a heads up our trails will be moderate to difficult so take that into consideration, though im not gonna say theres an equipment limit (your talkin to the guy who used to follow buggys in an xj on 31's) but just want you to know what to expect when you follow us around, any and all are welcome ;)

Are there ways around the obstacles? Not to sound like a wimp but I haven't hit these trails and I only have 31's (no lockers) and I use my jeep as a DD.

ok so heres my rundown so far, if you want in please quote me and add your name to the list in bold and quote the next and so on

1. Dan (the box)
2. kfchris maybe
4. Dan (Melkorswilly)
6. mark (mclovin)

I'm in .this is the first time my junk has been in working order for over a month and not been used

1. Dan (the box)
2. kfchris maybe
4. Dan (Melkorswilly)
6 Valentine (commandtoad)

good lookin pics mike, did you and randy both make that notch on caddy hill? last time we were there the only rig through was brians buggy on 42's, everybody else flopped it.

list is looking good, like i said i think we'll meet in parking lot around 9:30, get everybody squared away and unloaded and be hittin the trail 15 by ten oclock

don't know if you've been to caddy hill lately, but the notch at the bottom is impassible. the "notch" would swallow a 54" tire. there is a bypass now.
but i did do a wheelie on the rock at the top, good stuff. :spin1:

don't know if you've been to caddy hill lately, but the notch at the bottom is impassible. the "notch" would swallow a 54" tire. there is a bypass now.
but i did do a wheelie on the rock at the top, good stuff. :spin1:

sweet :D yeah most everyone took the bypass last time, brian dropped the driver tires in it and skinny pedaled it up, it was fun

For those of you who can't go to Windrock on Sunday; we're taking a trip to LBL on Saturday morning. There's a thread already started for it.

still on 9:30 in the parking lot, you cant miss my rolling wooden brick.

phone number is 865 three eight eight 5715 if you need me

Picking Blake up at 7 in the morning. Gonna grab some gas and grub then we will be headed up. Should be there around 9:15-9:30.

Back