• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wife wants a hand gun

Stumpalump said:
Hit the brakes...why? Sorry i brought up the molester thing but would a gun have helped stop the stuation or in hindsight does it make you feel better? The poor 9 year old is going to have to get set back straight. Straight as you can get her but if you sugercoat the situation or baby her it will screw her up for life. Counselers can't fix her either but you can try this. Very bluntly tell her you know exacly what happened and that it was wrong and it sucks. You may need to explain birds and bees so she understand the atraction and why he was twisted. Then (the important part) Tell her that none of this is her fault. Nobody blames her for any of it and it is up to her to not let that jerk drag her down any more than he allready has. When she gets it then repeat: It's not your fault. We don't.... or anybody, blame you for any of this because it's not your fault.

It's all about options, I'm dumb enough to stick my nose in there. But not dumb enough to do it without a vest and options.
My idea was to flood the guys vision with strange faces, have everybody exchange a few words with him, make him nervous. The plan implemented shows up just before dark at the mothers house (she is at some seminar, he is baby sitting and has had the littler girl alone all day), because child services and the Police think that chit only happens at night (blinders and projecting probably). And/or they wanted to give him enough rope to hang himself, which really sucks for the little girl. It ended up with child services, the Police and the mothers parents as the confronters. Not the way I would have played it, I would have put the fear of (enter your deity here) into him and stopped the whole thing in it's tracks. Put him on foot and followed him home. And took the confrontation to his house.
I was there at 6 AM when the mother was fixing to leave, checked out the car to make sure the young one wasn't going with the mother. At a glance I'd say she is into steroids.
The last time I saw something similar, the little girl ran and hid in the bushes everytime she saw a man for about 3-4 years.

Stupid guns! This is all you ever read about! Once a year you see a story like the Texan that actually gets to kill a bad guy. 99% of the time this is what happens with your guns. Even if both those dead chicks owned .45 hand cannons do you think the school policy would have let those girls carry? Hell no and if they got caught they would have been booted from school. So I guess guns would have prevented their death because they would have been kicked out. .357 ... I bet that left a mess. RIP.

SCW said:
I'd just like to mention how much better my life is since I put Humpadump on my ignore list. His closeminded drivel and arrogant prattle is just beyond what my colon wants to accept.

Carry on! :D :D
so if I put people on my ignore list I can't see what they post in the forums?

Back