• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why Do You Vote Democrat?

I was making a comment about class warfare, not government spending.

What is the solution though,.. when they refuse to cut spending? Just continue to raise taxes? "Throw the bums out" doesn't seem to work,..

armed revolution?

Until the tea-party/libertarian movement puts forth a candidate who isn't a total crackpot, you will continue to waste votes and help liberal shithooks get to office.
I'm really sorry that the liberal and conservative shithooks the two major parties put forth make people who want the government to stop doing dumb shit look like crackpots. My apologies.

While I don't like former Pres. Clinton and what I believe he represents, I'll give credit where credit is due: The man was and is a perfect politician, charismatic and intelligent. Equal to, and maybe better then Regan. Give the man a topic, any topic, a position, and 10 minutes,.. he could deliver a speech that would make you think he BELIEVED. Give him another 10 minute sand he could deliver the same thing, from the other side of the argument(Regan couldn't do that.). Like him or not, the man was good at it.

ha. Thats no lie. I hated Clinton when he was in office. Now I wish we had him back.

I saw him interviewed on David Letterman a few months ago. He was knocking the government and Obama pretty damn hard for their policies with China. I was almost shouting at the TV in agreement with him. I don't know if he planned it all out or if it was off the top of his head but I kept thinking "where are the politicians who speak this clearly on the issues now?"

I guess that's what not having a poker in the fire does. He has no reason not to speak his mind now. I really wish the rest of them would do that.

ha. Thats no lie. I hated Clinton when he was in office. Now I wish we had him back.

I saw him interviewed on David Letterman a few months ago. He was knocking the government and Obama pretty damn hard for their policies with China. I was almost shouting at the TV in agreement with him. I don't know if he planned it all out or if it was off the top of his head but I kept thinking "where are the politicians who speak this clearly on the issues now?"

I guess that's what not having a poker in the fire does. He has no reason not to speak his mind now. I really wish the rest of them would do that.
No, I'll never want him back. Gone and good riddance. Clinton's all about Clinton. He's currently undermining Pres. Obama because of the result of the '08 primary. He's been at it for a while.

No, I'll never want him back. Gone and good riddance. Clinton's all about Clinton. He's currently undermining Pres. Obama because of the result of the '08 primary. He's been at it for a while.

I don't want him back....as in I would hate to see him run again. I just meant I would take him over who we have in the white house now any day of the week.

Show me the law that requires us to pay a tax on our income. And i'll show you my pet unicorn.
16th Amendment of the constitution

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

16th Amendment of the constitution

Nice use of Wikipedia. Try reading the exemptions and seperate articles.

As for the other question of who to vote for. It's irrelevant who wins the election.
He who controls the money controls the country. Who controls the money of the US?. ... ... The FED. NO matter who wins Romney or Obama the FED will still control our economic and monetary policies. The FED Will continue to call the shots while the American sheeple argue over who to vote for and blame the puppet president.

Google turned up this....

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/04/16/greenslade.htm

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Since the Sixteenth Amendment is not the source of the federal government’s power to impose income taxes and did not authorize any new type of tax, those groups and individuals who claim the Amendment was not properly ratified are beating a dead horse. Producing historical documents that show the Sixteenth Amendment was not properly ratified 91 years ago simply proves that politicians in 1913 were as corrupt as the scoundrels we have in office today. [/SIZE][/FONT]

How about LESS government and more personal responsibility by its citizens? How about instead of sending me to some 3rd or 4th world country (I'm active military) instead you send me to our own borders so we can stop the illegal entry?? And how about the next time we all get to vote on our next leader we all choose someone that puts America first, believes and upholds its Constitution, and finds a way to make the other lazy POS politicians in office do the same!?! I love doing the job I do but if I didn't perform I wouldn't get paid. How about all the politicians that keep milking the gravy train give us a refund since they are sure as hell not doing the job we hired them to do!
I'm neither Republican nor Democrat...Not a libertarian or a liberal. I have no - between my being an American and any other race color or historical family nationality. I am an American. I am proud of being one and would greatly appreciate anyone else that holds to that moniker to stand up, vote wisely, and help bring our great nation back on track!

Everyone that submits a ballot believes they are voting wisely.

Not everyone.....I know folks who voted for Obama, simply so they could say that they helped elect America's first black President. They had no clue about his position on issues or qualifications to lead the country. They got what they wanted, and plenty they didn't want. The ignorant and irresponsible get to vote as well.

Back