• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos gonna travel the farthest.

Distance: 1545.04 miles Time: 22 hrs 39 mins

mac 'From Fort Wayne to Slickrock Campground' gyvr

I just drove my new rig 1600 miles from the Missouri/Kentucky border to get it home... but it will only be 270 miles from my house to Moab.

Mapquest has my trip at just under 800mi. I'm thinking about taking a different route than that. Heading through Pheonix then north....just because I've done Hwy 15 so many damn times....
I'll slow down and pick up some of the Zonies along the way!

Rick

IntrepidXJ said:
90 miles for me this year.....sure beats the 1300 miles I'm used to ;)

:illegalflipoffsmilie:

I guess I'll drive it for you then.:wave:

SharkXJ said:
1000 miles from San Jose, CA :)

With gas prices hitting almost $4 :shocked: It looks like I am going to be riding shot gun. Either that or I go on absolutely no trips this summer to save.

google says its 2,341 mile fomm my house (campton, NH) and should take 1 day 12 hours, I knew I should have posted my Jeep in the Fastest XJ thread if they thin I an make out there that fast...lol
I'd like go to just to hang out and meet some of ya's. Health wise I doubt if I would go wheeling, on oxygen now(wear those face masks guys, preached about this b-4 I go this disease...lol) so I'd need a crap load of it. Have to check w/DR. to see if this will be feasible.
Sound like it will be a great time. I'll just play it by ear.

Back