• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

What plans are changing with the Spider Lake situation? Are you guys camping out along the trail away from Spider? My group did a little way after the Slabs at Loon and we got woke up alot by people running the trail early in the morning. Man that trail sees action 24/7 just about. A early bronco on 52" Michelins was almost on top of us and get stalling out and restarting and stalling out for about an hour or more right by our group, so that really sucked. We camped without tents on a tarp and sleeping bags behind a couple downed trees on the side of the trail. It was fun, but I didn't get much sleep that night for sure.
Troy

These comments are in the wrong thread........this is about who's going, not making plans. Should be moved to the plans thread.

I'm going and bringing one friend. I think that we will be in a TJ though as my XJ needs some work.

We'll be there just for the rubie trail and not the rest. It's a long drive from CO...

-Jeff

I'll get a roster up tonight......I need to get from a different computer and post it from home. Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town for the last week and a half.

CRASH

CRASH said:
I'll get a roster up tonight......I need to get from a different computer and post it from home. Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town for the last week and a half.

CRASH

Excuses, excuses.............

:)

Alright you whining biatches, here's the roster I have.

If you don't see yourself on here, tough shiit. :D

Checks are STILL not cashed because it is UNBELIEVABLY difficult to get a bank account for a non-profit org that is headquartered out of state. I hope to try a different bank tomorrow and get it taken care of. Again, apologies for delay.

David Taylor

Bryon Reyna

Jason Bariel

Bryan Cloward

Andy Couch

Bill Assendrup

Jon Reese

Erik Mighells

Phil Weeks

Jon Kaczmarski

Lincoln Assendrup

Mike Olesko

Richard Gauthier

Jeff Ayers

Paul Sinclair

Jack Curtis

Sean Lane

Jesse Rivers

CRASH

Goatman said:
Excuses, excuses.............

:)

Do you even have a running rig?

CRASH

CRASH said:
Do you even have a running rig?

CRASH

Sure I do.......it just doesn't sound so good with a loud exhaust and a dead hole.

:D

I have a list of honey do's a mile long, so between that and the Jeep I'll be working my ass off between now and the 'Con. I'll be VERY ready for a nice vacation.

EricsXJ said:
Anyone else bringing any kids? My 9 year old son will be coming. He's very shy...
Eric i have a ten year old who would love to have someone to hang around camp with,other than his brother and sister,his name is chance. :wave1:
see ya there, brian r.

Crash,i'm a loser,just realized i havnt sent my check,found it in my sun visor dated two months ago,sorry ill send it this evening :hang:
Brian r.

brian r said:
Eric i have a ten year old who would love to have someone to hang around camp with,other than his brother and sister,his name is chance. :wave1:
see ya there, brian r.

Great! I'm glad some other kids will be there. My son (Taylor is his name) loves wheeling and I take him camping etc just me and him, but with this being such a long trip, having someone his own age there will be fun for him.

Let us know, please, if there's any updates/changes before 7th august, for us poor benighted fools headed out to colorado.. before we head on over to California. I'll try to keep up on the internet, but that 900 miles of extension cord is gonna be a bit of a problem on sharp turns..

BrettM said:
okay, I might have lied, we'll see

OK, so you gonna show up or what????

:D :D

I'm gonna try to make it to all 3 runs. I will be bringing the fam with me. Anyone from So. CA wanna car-a-van up? Is the registration just for the breakfast thing and to get t-shirts?

-Mike

Big Jeep 101 said:
I'm gonna try to make it to all 3 runs. I will be bringing the fam with me. Anyone from So. CA wanna car-a-van up? Is the registration just for the breakfast thing and to get t-shirts?

-Mike

Registration thing is for dinner, T-shirts and camping costs at Rubicon springs.

If any losers/slackers still want to come, we can take a small number of extra's without P-Oin the Forest Service. Just settle up with me when you get there.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Registration thing is for dinner, T-shirts and camping costs at Rubicon springs.

If any losers/slackers still want to come, we can take a small number of extra's without P-Oin the Forest Service. Just settle up with me when you get there.

CRASH
Is there room for 3 more? :D

Back