• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's going thread

I have no front or rear DS, and no TC linkage but im pretty sure ill make it, even if I have to get under there and shift the TC by hand when i need to. Only thing really holding me back at this point is that it seems like I have a belt alignment issue, and I cant get the trans shift points programmed right. Extra cash to get there and back is a much tougher issue to deal with though.

What kind of linkage do you need? I have my stock 242 linkage from the t-case all the way to/including the handle that was removed awhile ago. It's just sitting in my garage...

Okay, these dates are working out for me :) ...mark me down for both Rubicon and DV.

What kind of linkage do you need? I have my stock 242 linkage from the t-case all the way to/including the handle that was removed awhile ago. It's just sitting in my garage...

thanks for the offer. I actually have all my stock linkage still, I am finishing up putting a 5.3 engine in it so the stock linkage now needs a redesign

I was told today that JoseJalapeno and VetsXJ might make a cameo appearance.

Wait, do we want Jose there? He turned traitor and doesn't even drive an XJ anymore. :D

I was told today that JoseJalapeno and VetsXJ might make a cameo appearance.

Jose moved to San Jose and sold his jeep though?

Only one of those two statements is true.

I actually called him and talked to him a while back when he was selling his rig. He told me he moved to San Jose and sold his rig. He was living in San Jose at the time and thats why it was on SF bay Clist.

Just when I think you can't be any more stupid you go and do something like this...

And totally redeem your self!

In for Rubicon, with my sister in my right seat.
Have a buddy with a land cruiser locked up on 35's who is likely going to come as well as my guest.

Cant make DV/SR - too much stuff going on that weekend up here in WA for me.

Here's the roster so far for DV/SR:

(a "?" by your name means you have not fully committed yet)

EricsXJ
blondejoncherokee
rocknxj
srmitchell
jeepme
the_weirdo +1 (dad in a YJ)
Johnny Walker
GordoSmasho
knucklehead61
bisaeff + Mike (CJ)
Forceful Llama
hiimmred
SharkXJ
831_xj
Skipper51
#S194
Jeep450r (?)
dahlenz
Hooper (?)
Rob D
Jes (?)
sdspearo
VetsXJ

EricsXJ
blondejoncherokee
rocknxj
srmitchell
jeepme
Johnny Walker
GordoSmasho
knucklehead61
bisaeff + Mike (CJ)
Forceful Llama
hiimmred
SharkXJ
831_xj
Skipper51
#S194
Jeep450r (?)
dahlenz
Hooper (?)
Rob D
Jes (?)
sdspearo
VetsXJ
BryansXJ

thanks for the offer. I actually have all my stock linkage still, I am finishing up putting a 5.3 engine in it so the stock linkage now needs a redesign

I would do something similar to the boostwerks aftermarket linkage. Or Novak cable shifter.

EricsXJ
blondejoncherokee
rocknxj
srmitchell
jeepme
Johnny Walker
GordoSmasho
knucklehead61
bisaeff + Mike (CJ)
Forceful Llama
hiimmred
SharkXJ
831_xj
Skipper51
#S194
Jeep450r (?)
dahlenz
Hooper (?)
Rob D
Jes (?)
sdspearo
VetsXJ
JoseJalapeno (he will be there! talked to him today)
BryansXJ

I would do something similar to the boostwerks aftermarket linkage. Or Novak cable shifter.

something like the boostwerks linkage would be my preference, not sure it would work though due to the t/c bracket being pretty much directly under the shifter bracket now. I know I can shift that by hand though so its not my #1 priority, my #1 priority is fixing this 1-2 servo or accumulator issue that I seem to have which is caused a completely missing second gear

Back