• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

I'll be there, Xj on 35's and long arms. Coming from Delaware. Also a new member, just paid my $35 today

Awesome! Welcome!

Did you pre-register yet?
You'll have to be sure to come see us and we'll make sure you get introduced to the rest of the crowd ans hooked up with a few people to wheel with.

Wheeling for sure on Saturday.
Some people wheel Sunday, some (like myself) generally do not since we have a 7ish hour drive back and are working Monday.

As mentioned in other thread in NAC forum, am booked and pre-registered. Expect to see me and the '92 rolling into camp on Wed. afternoon.

Awesome Rob!
Hopefully we won't need your sawzall the first night (before any wheeling) again! ;)

Im out :(. Getting off from work is not happening someone quit and im doing his job on top of my job and it doesn't help the jeep needs work that I can't give it so this year is no beuno. Have fun guys.

Pretty much up in the air on which days I'll be going. But between jobs I'll probably come down Wednesday.

If my jeep is where I want it and I have enough cash I'll probably stay until Sunday then make the trek down to Harlan for the 15th anniversary event.

Is tent camping like it was for the last two years, where we just tell them we're with NAXJA, hand them $10 a night, and find an empty spot in the upper tent area?

Looking at the campground's website, it appears all tent sites in the place are sold out.

I'm still trying to get down there. Would be nice to make it three years in a row, even if I don't have a Jeep on this coast. If I make it, hopefully I can catch a seat with someone for the runs, as people have been gracious in the past, and let me tag along.

David Bricker / SYR

Yes. David we have a group site just like before.

I am sure we can find you a seat, or go get your rig. :D

i have a open seat saturday if you need

Yes. David we have a group site just like before.

I am sure we can find you a seat, or go get your rig. :D

Cool, thanks. Go get my rig. I'd love to do that, but I am still trying to get all the caustic Johnson Valley mud out from under it. I hate mud. My concern, with the east coast, is that I might find more mud. Did I mention I hate mud?

i have a open seat saturday if you need

Thank you for the offer. I hope to be able to take you up on it.

David Bricker / SYR

Gonna try to drive up and visit with you guys.. no wheelin.

Been too long since i'v broken some of y'alls balls..

you just want to show up to eat food, ill let you drive my xj if you come wheeling...

OK, I got my hall pass, so I will be making it down there again this year. Hope to pull in well before dark Thursday, head out Sunday.

I'll be tenting, and I look forward to seeing a few familiar faces, and hopefully meeting a few new ones. I may just have to bring down a strange beer of three as well. Anyone else like strange beers (Ommegang, Southern Tier Brewing)?

David Bricker / SYR

Back