• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whooo hooooo

G

the wife said I could play :)

so my plan is to leave friday morning from salt lake, if I make it in time for the hells revenge run, I'll see you all at city market, if not I'm planning on attending the dinner that night, then running rusty nail/golden spike with the group, see you all then.

and if any of you happen to break drivetrain stuff, I can bring it down friday morning from salt lake, since I now work for six states it won't be a problem getting it. if you need something call me at work 801-488-4677

Brent

Everybody needs to order a lot of stuff so Brent can't take it all and will need another vehicle to carry stuff. Then I could go for sure as well. I don't have a spousal endorsement yet, but I don't have a full negative either.

:wink: I heard he's helping his neighbor paint his house that week so won't be coming down this year. :roll:

Tom

Well . . . I, for one, truly hope XJeeper can finish his neighborly duties and get his butt down to Moab.

Purely selfish reasons of course :twisted:; because those of us on the Right Coast have perfectly valid reasons to be suspect of any Utahian (Utahite? Utaher? Sod-busting yahoo?).

I mean, after all, you guys destroyed the Olympic ideal for me!!!

Bribery! - can't you imagine? :lol:

(1 week to head out for the Beehive State)

Mike in NJ

The Utah contingency should be properly reffered to as Utahns now that we are a bunch of famous Olympic bribists!!! :oops:
I leave the "sod busting" to the XJ!

Back