• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who was the guy selling the Stickers?

Rufies97XJ said:
We all stopped in the Quarry and someone stopped me and showed me a bunch of Stickers. I took your email addy , but as usual I lost it.
I know it was a red XJ...
Interested a sticker or two.

Beez had the Winterfest stickers. Not sure if he has more, but they rock!

On this same subject...sort of. I managed to destroy my Winterfest sticker while trying to put it on. All I will say is make sure the surface is clean and dry. Any extras for sale??

Rev

Ok.. so no one rembers this guy?
He had a briefcase of Stickers in the back of the XJ.
this XJ:
Resize%20of%20IMG_0420.JPG

120917901XjrkFu_ph.jpg

windows are over rated lol its just more you have to clean. as far as the stickers ill buy you those nifty rubicon hood stickers if youll run them lol............d

I'm the guy that had the stickers. That's my red Rubicon rig (Rubicon-"Point of no return") Check out dictionary.com. It's also a river in italy. :lecture:

Haven't been on since before the badlands, thought I better catch up. Had a blast down there. If your interested in stickers email: [email protected]. Search for "Cool Window Stickers" also if you want to know what the XJ stickers look like. I mentioned to you at the quarry, I can make any custom worded sticker you want. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Josh (XJHO)

Last edited:
XJHO said:
I'm the guy that had the stickers. That's my red Rubicon rig (Rubicon-"Point of no return") Check out dictionary.com. It's also a river in italy. :lecture:

Haven't been on since before the badlands, thought I better catch up. Had a blast down there. If your interested in stickers email: [email protected]. Search for "Cool Window Stickers" also if you want to know what the XJ stickers look like. I mentioned to you at the quarry, I can make any custom worded sticker you want. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Josh (XJHO)

Thanks Josh... I knew i wasn't crazy!!
I'll be in touch.

Back