• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who plans to attend?

Cipey said:
tentative plans in the making, need atrailer so i can mount 235's to driive down on and tow my 33's.
What are you running for 33's? Do you really need to drive down on different tires?

im thinkins the latg of making the drive down at leat for a couple days. Whats the latest i can decide? Waitin on that tax refund chek

2000bluexj said:
im thinkins the latg of making the drive down at leat for a couple days. Whats the latest i can decide? Waitin on that tax refund chek

You don't have to pre-register, but it is easier if you do. You can decide at the last minute if you need to. The BBQ and raffle is always a great time, so if you want to just come down for two days or even just the day Saturday, that is fine too.

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
You don't have to pre-register, but it is easier if you do. You can decide at the last minute if you need to. The BBQ and raffle is always a great time, so if you want to just come down for two days or even just the day Saturday, that is fine too.

A.
i was thinkinf coming down friday checking out centralia then heading over to the campground stayin sat for the bbq then headin back up here on sunday

I pre-registered yesterday though paypal.....i live in the boston area if anyone wants to or is planning to caravan out there as a group let me know. I will be leavingon wednesday the 18...PM me!

Cipey

Cipey said:
I pre-registered yesterday though paypal.....i live in the boston area if anyone wants to or is planning to caravan out there as a group let me know. I will be leavingon wednesday the 18...PM me!

Cipey
im also plannin on leavin on weds, not sure what time yet, will be takin I91 to I84 in hartford, to I81

Easy Xjer said:
Will try to make. Medical concerns ate up all my finances

You cant miss a NAC-Fest.. you never have before.

I left a voicemail about a week ago, and i'll be stopping at the house.

I'd love to get off my butt to do a ride for once. I don't remember how to drive, but I'd love to get back to putting the Jeep through the paces. Hopefully I can make it down for Saturday.

I'd be doing pretty tame stuff with 2", 30s, and a little armor. No smashing the DD!

Guess I should post up now. I'll be there and hopefully all of the bugs are out of "Mr Dutch". Current plans have me showing up at the camp grounds on thursday. I will have a bunch of fire wood (Triaxles hold a lot of trees!) and 2 bbq grills. See all ya'all then!:yelclap:

I've trolled this thread a couple of times and I can't figure out how much the whole registration/camping/RC fees will cost. Yes, I read the flier, but I'm tired, really bad at math & still confused. So can someone help me figure this out? I'm not a NAXJA member, but I can do that in time for the Fest. So assuming I do the NAXJA 1 yr membership thing + stay at Echo valley Fri/Sat/Sun + preregister + event fees + wheeling fees + RC membership fees ... (um ... did I miss any fees?) How much am I looking at?
Edit: If it makes a difference, I plan to wheel Fri/Sat, & if nothing's broken, I'll go out again on Sunday.

Mighty.Mighty_XJ said:
I've trolled this thread a couple of times and I can't figure out how much the whole registration/camping/RC fees will cost. Yes, I read the flier, but I'm tired, really bad at math & still confused. So can someone help me figure this out? I'm not a NAXJA member, but I can do that in time for the Fest. So assuming I do the NAXJA 1 yr membership thing + stay at Echo valley Fri/Sat/Sun + preregister + event fees + wheeling fees + RC membership fees ... (um ... did I miss any fees?) How much am I looking at?
Edit: If it makes a difference, I plan to wheel Fri/Sat, & if nothing's broken, I'll go out again on Sunday.

camping........$25 x 3= $75
membership...$35
Event fee......$20 with membership, 1 time fee
wheeling.......$30 x 3= $90

Have a great time with some friends and wheeling legally.....priceless.

so your total without fuel is $220.00

STROKER

Last edited:
STROKER said:
membership...$35
stroker got an A+ in third-grade math class. :thumbup:

of course, he was 14 at the time. :laugh3:

I dont know anyone here yet but Id love to come up and get a taste of Nacfest, from what I have read its not something to miss. There is a major possibility I will be there.

STROKER said:
membership...$35

Have a great time with some friends and wheeling legally.....priceless.

STROKER
Stroker, thanks! That gives me a very good idea what I'll have to spend.
Now all I need is some road partners from South Jersey/Philly and I'm set.

Back