• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

I'll be dragging and co piloting this thing! Not taking a Cherokee this year. Gonna squeeze into marks cabin. Can't wait!!

eryqy6et.jpg

We have been in for this but now have our campsite. First time in Harlen...

Ram" Excited to wheel the mountain"Rod

I was not upset AT ALL with the rain last year...and it could be 200* this year...I'm wheeling!!

The upside to the rain was it kept the temps down. Past couple of years prior it was HOT. And we all know how much XJ's love wheeling in 100* temps.

The upside to the rain was it kept the temps down. Past couple of years prior it was HOT. And we all know how much XJ's love wheeling in 100* temps.

I can imagine...it was very nice even in the rain last year. I am thinking of putting in some hood vents just in case it is hot this year.

I get home from Afghanistan in June. Hope UGLYXJ is up for the trip after sitting for 7 months. Look forward to the camping and hopefully more than one trail before the rig blows apart again. (hopefully it doesn't break at all)

I get home from Afghanistan in June. Hope UGLYXJ is up for the trip after sitting for 7 months. Look forward to the camping and hopefully more than one trail before the rig blows apart again. (hopefully it doesn't break at all)

Hope to see you there! Stay safe and good luck! Thanks! :patriot:

Back