• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which size Hi Lift.

90NHXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I want to buy my brother a Hi Lift jack for his birthday but not sure what size to get, the 48" or 60". He has a 94 Wrangler with a 4" Lift running 33's. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

60" :spin1:

I have the 60 and the only problem with it is mounting it. I have mine on the rear bumper, which is okay cuz it set's in the garage 99% of the time so the elements can't ruin it, the only other option is the roof, and then again you're leaving it outside.

For me to do it over again, I'd still buy the 60, but I'm thinking of cutting mine down to 54".

Go 60" or Go Home! With 33's and the 48" high lift if he is flexy he may not be able to get the rig high enough to change a tire.

he'll need the 60" I only got 3inches of lift and 30s and the 48inch isn't always enough

Thanks all. I ordered the 60". The only problem I can forsee is if he wants to mount it horizontally on his bumper. His bumpers are 52" or 54" if I remember right so it would hang over the edges. The salesman suggested that some mount them standing up on the back bumper. He's getting the red, all cast iron style at your suggestions.

I have the 48" because I wanted to be able to put it inside easier. I do have a off-road base I made for it, that adds another foot if I need it.

Back