• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where is good snow trails around sac within an hour

Mormen emigrant trail is where every one goes up i was up there last week was fun an if your alone u can tag on o the other groups an i usually get there in 45 50 min

mormon emmigrant, uncle toms coming in from george town or from ice house

I know I'm a bit late to the party but Mormon emigrant is close but super popular and the cops are nazis lol. The other place I have tried and liked was down 80 at the Cisco grove exit. The road I took was fordyce lake rd which of followed all the way, would take you to the committee crossing on fordyce.

I know I'm a bit late to the party but Mormon emigrant is close but super popular and the cops are nazis lol. The other place I have tried and liked was down 80 at the Cisco grove exit. The road I took was fordyce lake rd which of followed all the way, would take you to the committee crossing on fordyce.

Ken Marcus give you a ticket for some completely bs stuff?

When i went up last weekend the Asian cop slid into one of our groups truck we took pics an he never messed with us for the rest of the day an they were only looking for people shooting unsafe an cars trying to go threw they didnt mess with any of the rigs

Yeah rob he gave me a ticket for getting sideways in 2wd in the snow.

Josh what did he get you for?

And sneakyjap that's most likely officer Marcus. Looks like he's on a ticket spree.

Josh what did he get you for?

And sneakyjap that's most likely officer Marcus. Looks like he's on a ticket spree.
Hes is always on a ticket spree. There was a big post on pirate about him harassing poeple on met and the con. He gave me a ticket for a expired license and out if date tags even though i had my temp paper license and proof my reg was paid. Went to court and the ticket was dropped and the judge reamed him a new one. I would deffenitly fight thay ticket he gave you.

Last edited:
Depending on the snow Malakoff Diggins to Bowman Lake is a nice long snow run. From Bowman you can head back, down to 20, or out to Jackson Meadow. Or just start at 20 towards Bowman for something closer.

what sort of ticket is that exactly? that is just ridiculous.

what sort of ticket is that exactly? that is just ridiculous.

He wrote me up for an unsafe turn. He said he could have given me a misdemeanor for wreckless driving. Nobody was around me within a couple hundred yards and I was at the bottom of second at no more than 10 mph. Wrote my speed as 20 mph.

I'm definitely fighting it in court.

wow thats terrible. what a pathetic man. I cant even believe it.

He wrote me up for an unsafe turn. He said he could have given me a misdemeanor for wreckless driving. Nobody was around me within a couple hundred yards and I was at the bottom of second at no more than 10 mph. Wrote my speed as 20 mph.

I'm definitely fighting it in court.

Once you get the ticket on the mail you can go check in at the assigned court any day before your assigned date. Youll be fine, i predict a $25 processing fee.

He got me for no reg. (paid but no smog, I played dumb). Then I did not have my updated proof of insurance but had my others all the way back to 2004. and then no front plate. I wish I could fight mine, but they are pretty legit. he is a dick tho. That MF needs to worry about actual Illegal things. Like kevin getting all crazy in the snow trying to crash into everyone. hahaha. Jk kev.
BTW I went to Uncle Toms this weekend (had to drag a lifted f250 all the way up there haha) and there were no cops and almost no traffic. but do not go alone.

Back