• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats your rigs purpose

My rig's purpose is to be able to drive 500 miles on the highway to the trail, rock crawl for 25 miles, then be able to make it the 500 miles back home.

I know this is cliche but I want my jeep to sort of be a jack of all trades, master of none. I want it to be capable in the rocks, decent for go-fast, and be daily driver reliable.

And like vanimal, I also have mine to mark it's territory.

I know this is cliche but I want my jeep to sort of be a jack of all trades, master of none. I want it to be capable in the rocks, decent for go-fast, and be daily driver reliable.

Thats all I want out of mine too.. but it seems like every time we drive it, I have to spend 2-3 months making repairs. =(

Lately mine has been keeping my driveway company. But it's primary purpose is to be able to drive to a destination, camp/wheel and then get back so the driveway doesn't get too lonely.

My rigs purpose is to give Cracker a reason to harass and yell at me and convince me to spend my money building HUGE axles for 35" tires ( true the tons are needed to carry the weight of my rig but that's beside the point!!!!! )

Back