• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's your favorite drink?

what's your drink?

• whiskey

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • vodka

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • rum

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • beer

Votes: 40 44.4%
  • wine/champagne

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • moonshine

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Beeing here in portland with more micro brews than any city in the world i have many choices for the dank beer. but i love any Rouge beer like the dead guy ale, st rouge red, chocolate stout, or brutal bitter. but theres the stone brewery and the arrogant bastard ale they have is superb. but if the wallet is lean then its PBR, Heidelberg, or lucky lager.
yes i'm a beer snob

Single malt Scotch.

The Macallan's is pretty good, and so's the Balvenie DoubleWood. For the smoothest yet, try Balvenie 21 Portwood. Price is about the same as the Macallan 18.

For more good stuff, Glen Rothes 30 year old.......

Milder stuff? Guinness, and generally anything that the light won't shine through.

ChiXJeff said:
Milder stuff? Guinness, and generally anything that the light won't shine through.

exactly! I have yet to find a beer I really enjoy that I could see light through. Guinness, Guinness Extra Stout, Sierra Nevada Stout, and BJs Tamarack Stout (micro-brew) are among my favorites, but I really want to try more micro-brews.

Been on a Jameson's Irish Whiskey kick lately.

Couple of ounces witha couple cubes.

Beer? Either Guiness or Moosehead if I'm in a clear beer mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-90
"Irish Car Bomb?" - I've never even heard of it!

Wish I could say the sam

Been a "victim" of the Irish pub have we?

When I go to O'Malley's I usually start with a black 'n tan, maybe a snake bite, then when it starts to get roudy is when the Irish car bombs start coming out

drop a shot of Baileys and Irish whiskey into a pint (or is it 3/4?) of Guinness Extra Stout and CHUG (before it curdles).

We only use an Irish whiskey, but yea, its in a 3/4's glass of Guinness. Come to think of it, old man Sullivan (He's an Irish folk singer) will be here next week, time to go back. :cheers:

My homebrew ales are my favorite drink...English bitters and brown with the odd stout. I really do like them better than any store bought beer, including microbrews.

Store bought spirits would include Glenmorangie for Scotch and Rare Bird for Bourbon. But I don't drink much hard liquor these days.

Just wanted to see a worthwhile poll on the homepage. I still love some beer and whiskey though.

what about the...
Jagermeister-Bottle.jpg

I've been on a margrita thing here lately.
Nothing like a nice pitcher of margritas.
Finish the pitcher and do a couple of shots of Jose and stumble to bed.

Sweet dreams!

Back