• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's going on Labor Day weekend?

Leep said:
Whatcha doin to it ?

I bet its NOT drive to Dennis' house and work on it!!! haha

ELITEXJOHNNYC !!! haha

Azusa is coming again soon Johhny. Don't make me find the post where you said you were coming.......

Ah ha ha ha.

Just trying to finish up my OBA setup in time for Moab. Got the York mounted up. Just have to run the air line between the compressor and the tank in the back.

Also gotta trim the rear fenders some more. Swap out a hub assembly. Maybe bang out the dent in my door. All minor stuff. Just a matter of getting motivated.

When's the Azusa outing?

xjohnnyc said:
Ah ha ha ha.

Just trying to finish up my OBA setup in time for Moab. Got the York mounted up. Just have to run the air line between the compressor and the tank in the back.

Also gotta trim the rear fenders some more. Swap out a hub assembly. Maybe bang out the dent in my door. All minor stuff. Just a matter of getting motivated.

When's the Azusa outing?

Hey Johnny. Swing by my pad and we can screw with it anytime. OR give me a call and I can come give you a hand, if you want one. haha

Watch it! I just may take you up on that.

KRAKER said:
I'll be packing.

You moving to AZ with us????No really I feel bad. I had to make the same move a few years ago, but you'll get use to it.......And its raining today, so that means we got some mudd

My weekend, not sure yet

Camping with AZ NAxja Group
Camping with girl Im dating and friends
rocky Point Mexico - camping on the beach
Or taking the boat out and getting $h!t face and worry about the drive back home since there lots of cops....

What would you do?:patriot:

KRAKER said:
I'll be packing.

hmm.jpg

Have fun with that.

Ride'on,

~C!~

backpack96 said:
I'll be out at the island too...

Don't know where you're at ron but I'll be at the isthmus.

Santa Cruz. We don't usually go to Catalina until winter. Cat Harbor for 3 weeks from Christmas on is what we usually do there.

Have fun!

--ron

Back