• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done for WF...

^ :clap: Great times always......

So, since I've decided to wheel at WF, a real list:

1. Steel rocker replacement
2. Frame stiffeners
3. Swaybar mounts
4. Light bar relocation
5. Grease
6. Rock lights
7. Reverse lights
8. Oil pressure and coolant sender
9. Some paint
10. KL emblems

well im hoping to bring the ugly duckling and run a few trails stock...so really i just need to mount the front tow hooks, replace a front ujoint and find some a/t's for it.

though i may throw the 30's from the mj on it just because i have them...if they tear up the front fenders i don't care since they will be coming off anyway. i could rig up some bump stops in the back i suppose...though i could just throw the SRB's in early and put some spacers up front...

hmmm

IF I have a trailer by then and can go, red jeep is 'ready'ish'. Or I can bust ass, max out some CCs and have the buggy ready.

I've got a lot to do.

Build 3 link
Build new heim steering
Build driver side rocker
Install bead locks
New leafs
New drive shaft
Repair front vent tube
Weld new rear bump stops

Probably some others odds and ends. Anyone want to help? :)

New list...

Install gas tank skid
Install front locker
Buy and install front diff cover
Buy and install rear locker (possibily)
T case fluid change and oil change
Rebuild fron driveshaft
Finish rear bumper

Have to have my hybrid cage,2x6 rockers and frame stiffeners cb and fix the rot in my floor pans on driver's and passenger side and hope to have mt bread locks as well not to mention lol .....hey is only time and money witch i dint have either lol

I Should raise the tank in the red 2dr, and think about rocker sliders as whats left of the rusted and smashed stock rockers do a great job of holding mud and gravel. But I wat to take the buggy.

I might be having to do some prep to the baby jeep to drive down and back if this transmission issue is a big deal in my truck.

k "wheeling the baby hauler" man

I think I just need to wire up the zip and compressor and the jeep is ready...I think.

RV just needs a once over and trailer if it gets warm...

mac 'trailer brakes (RV issue) if possible' gyvr

Here is my list. notice it has sept. 27 scratched off, thats because it is the same list i had for the fall clean up. i dont have high hopes for getting anything done... :D

I ordered new gears so I either need to get time on the rack at work or see if I can get back to macgyvrs garage to set them up.

Also need to throw some bump stops in. Even with the ugly cut fenders she rubs something awful.

Plus whatever I break feb 8th when I go out

Fill it up with gas
get new fire extinguisher.

At this point, I never unloaded it from wheeling back in December.

Got one thing done and added a few more

- Weld up a bracket for my rear brake lines

- fix my wiper switch so I have the rest of the speeds- done

- Modify my front spring mount to keep it from hitting the trac bar

- Figure out the intermittent long crank

-Alternator

Well, I got an issue to fix and I think I know what it is, but not sure. Jeep has been pulling to the right for a few months now but not bad. Drove it to work today and it is pulling bad, I brake it doesn't pull as bad. Get to work and smoke is rising from my right front wheel. It is hot down there also. Possibly the brake caliper is smoked? If so, should I drive it home or get it towed?

You probably have a caliper locked up. If it were me I would drive it home and change it there. Save the money spent on tow bill and spend it on parts.

I planned on changing it myself but wanted to be sure it was safe to drive home (about 4 miles)(I will have to find a friend for bleeding them as I have never bleed brakes by myself before and it isn't a one person job). Will pick up new calipers tomorrow as Autozone has both in stock.

Beat it with a hammer, end of a hammer, something you can fit in there. If the pins are rusted up, you should be able to get it to move enough to relieve the pressure.

Back