• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done for WF...

I'm ready for the first time.
But I could always...

- Weld up a bracket for my rear brake lines

- fix my wiper switch so I have the rest of the speeds

- Modify my front spring mount to keep it from hitting the trac bar

-Replace battery tray (Junkyard)
-Maybe add another leaf to the Rusty's springs
-lower rear bumpstops
-straighten out front bumper, dropped off ledge too hard

Fix steering box again...Hydro assist I hope

Load it up.....

Ram" Well if we do not break anything between now and WF"Rod

Wheels showed up this week, tires and lift are ordered. Once thats all here I'll have a full weekend at my buddies shop doing the install and trimming fenders. Bumpers will be next... winch bumper or not is the question now.

Always go for winch bumper and not get a winch right away. That way if you decide to get a winch, you have a bumper already for one.

Those of you not a member should get your membership's before the event. More to release later, but you'll be ahead with the member incentives we are going to offer.

mac 'just a head's up in your spending' gyvr

Re: Re: Whatcha need to get done for WF...

Those of you not a member should get your membership's before the event. More to release later, but you'll be ahead with the member incentives we are going to offer.

mac 'just a head's up in your spending' gyvr
Definitely will get your money's worth.

I have a whole list of stuff I would like done before WF. Will it get done, it's hard telling.

Yes it is a good thing to get memberships done before event.

Lift is on, wheels and tires on. Now to save a few bucks for a front bumper and either a rear bumper or hitch/d-ring setup. I'm thinking the Logans Metal Products front winch bumper.. even though I liked the protection I had from my old ARB but that's definitely out of budget.

You get a discount for being a NAXJA member at LMM.

Hmm, well I need a NAXJA membership for starters. I have a specific date set for that. Get a recovery point for the rear. Find a rear bumper. Fix my damn blower motor or switch or what ever it is. Im sure I will need more by the time the event comes.

Hmmmm....Let's see:

Finish welding the axles
Figure out the front 3 link
Fab up some steering
Plumb the 360
Shorten the rear driveshaft
Figure out a front driveshaft
Rewire the truck
Mount the radiator in the bed
Weld on beadlocks
New tires
Finish trans tunnel
Hook up shifter
Build some sliders to tie into bed cage

etc....

Looks like I've got a ways to go yet
:)

Not sure yet on what jeep will be going, but if it is a DD then they are ready to roll, the beast on the other hand will need a few things:

replace broken rear axleshaft
go through both axles
limiting straps up front
maybe some bump stops out back
and most important is getting the stroker to the shop, still runs good but she got a good beat down this summer and a good once over never hurts on an expensive investment!

Oh and replace the leaky radiator.

I think my list is the shortest it's ever been.

Weld on d30 truss
Swap in axle
3.4L swap if I get time

New header panel and radiator / head light combo / brakes

What about the rest of you?

FIFY.......

Ram" That was a fun day" Rod

Back