• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done before WF17

install engine, replace timing chain because doing it on the engine stand would have made more sense, replace battery, replace transfer case, replace or just weld up front lunchbox locker, make beadlocks, fix drivers door and install it!!!
Sounds familar, doors? They will only get dented.

IRO is bringing 4 jeeps this year. Green Moomba is getting JK 44s front and rear and a new 4 link system in the front as we speak. MJ needs the front end put back together and a few little things, other XJ fix the rear brake caliper that is sticking and mine I have to install my beadlocks, grease everything install front shaft, double check everything and fix the passenger side window. we are leaving Wednesday after work!!!

I went ahead and ordered an engine skid. So now I have:
engine skid
new muffler
and a dshaft ujoint to do.....glad its going to be a nice day tomorrow.

Teraflex, 129 on prime.....paid extra for next day. I will have to tie stock tranny skid into it, but the welder will make that a quick job.

You'll like the day that you ditch that stock tranny one too.

mac 'mine was frowning by the time I dumped it' gyvr

I was going to replace the diff cover on the 8.8 but it looks more like I will just hammer the lip back flat and top it off :D

Oh yea, I have to install my new BARNES diff covers also.....they have been rustoleum hammered already.

My shit is now ready for wf. Had to notch the front diff cover so my steering would clear.

074d0ee4c8d2f06ab4f99d881fa4cac9.jpg

A hot lap
aaac27daa6aa339f56509103221b0fd2.jpg

And trailer checking

mac 'getting there' gyvr

Back