• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done before WF17

58e58aed8480d5ed8bb01a567480c294.jpg

mac 'made progress tonight' gyvr

Wrapped up the required fixes on the jeep today.

Way ahead of the game because I need to be; on the road for work the next 3 weeks (two in Florida, one in Italy), then snowmobiling weekend, then winterfest....

finished all new gaskets and seals on the engine tonight. New header and injectors. Dropping in tomorrow evening, then install trans and t case. Hope to get a shakedown in by the weekend.

4ish weeks ahead of schedule.

Tow rig is finished except for trailer brake controller and wiring. Dealer says on 97s is the whole cab back harness to get factory 7 pin plug. $140 don't know if that's worth it or not.

I got the air line leak fixed on mine tonight.

I want to get the sway bar links readjusted...not sure anything else on the Jeep is getting done. February is gonna be a crazy month.

The golf cart is...um...well, I think in Cincinnati...supposed to be getting a motor rebuilt...

mac 'not sure it will be back for winterfest' gyvr

Now I need to cut out old muffler and put a new one in, old one has something rattling around in it and is annoying, will also be replacing a driveshaft ujoint or two....

Would like to add some longer brake lines and some discos for front sway bar. I have the lines, anyone have an idea on the discos?

Well still haven't done this. I am thinking all new brake lines as I will prolly break the brake lines while taking off the old rubber hoses. I seem to remember some one had a link for a 25' spool with all the connectors, but cant find it now. The discos will be a set of wrenches for now.

Well still haven't done this. I am thinking all new brake lines as I will prolly break the brake lines while taking off the old rubber hoses. I seem to remember some one had a link for a 25' spool with all the connectors, but cant find it now. The discos will be a set of wrenches for now.

I knew this would happen. Now I am replacing all the lines with new. Can any one say OCD, I just can't.

install engine, replace timing chain because doing it on the engine stand would have made more sense, replace battery, replace transfer case, replace or just weld up front lunchbox locker, make beadlocks, fix drivers door and install it!!!

Engine swap is complete and running. Temp gauge says its overheating, I guess it has air in it. No luck bleeding it still

only 8 items left.

Back