• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whatcha gotta get done before WF

Lower rear bump stops. Build tank skid. Torque arm for rear axle. Sye to replace hack n tap. Spare drive shafts and rear axle shafts. Install b pillar uprights to cage. Oil change. Not much but a little something.

Sure the old cherokee may be coming to winterfest too. That will make three musketeers. The trees are screwed ram-rod. Rubbing is racing when you driving on its side.

Sure the old cherokee may be coming to winterfest too. That will make three musketeers. The trees are screwed ram-rod. Rubbing is racing when you driving on its side.

The three musketeers....lol...this will be a blast. not to mention this is the second to last trip for Jerry's rig.....

Ram" Driving on my side for fun"Rod

Well, my gear fund went towards my GTO purchase last weekend.. so it looks as though all I need to do to get ready is air down and load it onto the trailer.

Fuel cell install and radiator flushed are my 2 main concerns.

Jeep is almost ready just have to vacuum it out, don't need clumps of dried mud slapping me in the face if we roll over lol :) Van is getting a new radiator today along with new transmission lines, other then that the trailer is getting LED lights and I am ready to roll. Now to get some raffle money together! :D

Wash it ......Hydro assist is on and working great......

I changed the oil in mine last night and topped off fluids and that might be all that gets done to it.

The whole family helped?
0dfa041cd9653a1779a5c0221efa755c.jpg

Going to try to change the oil in the RV and repack the trailer bearings in the next week.

mac 'out of time' gyvr

I need a raincoat n goggles......and a life size rubber fist.

Back