• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

c19c2c148b3ae011ba9d9eb0fbd4977d.jpg

Looks like nothing has changed around here. Will still uses a photo of him with a volleyball on his head for his Avatar......

I had that picture taken at fancy store in the mall....why would i get rid of it?

Well something just made me decide to check in on the forum here. I still no longer own an XJ, but I just wanted to stop in and see who all was still around and say hello!

:) see my post about my buddies XJ (beater) make him an offer and you are back in !!!

Always welcome to come on any run and ride shotgun!

I have a rig, it just isn't an XJ! Right now I have a 95 Bronco on 35's with no lift (keeping it Low COG), locked front and rear with 4.56's, custom winch bumper and roll cage. Getting ready to clock my t-case up flat, and build my rear bumper, sliders, and belly skid this weekend.

20150310_075008_zpsujw87wut.jpg

20150310_075045_zpsti7bfliv.jpg

6EDB2553-A145-41F2-A9DA-4F2B38BAC8F9-4613-00000785EED349CD_zps7e4302d2.jpg

Now that's a good looking rig!!!

I know Hidden Falls is a long way for ya but we'd like to see you at the run June 26th. You would be welcome to make a pit stop at my place.

Man things are pretty hectic right now. We have three kiddo's now, and the youngest is only 3 months old! I don't get to get out and wheel as much as I used to. One of the reasons I sold the rig that needed to be trailered, and picked up the bronco. It is fun to run around town in, go wheeling occasionally, and is actually set up to be a pretty comfortable expedition type of rig. If/when you guys ever make a trip back towards Barnwell or Superlift I should be able to tag along then!

We went to Barnwell in March. Well, 4 of us did.

Yeah I had no clue until I saw the post here, or I would have joined up with you guys.

Replacing my ebrake cables and finding that my crown vic shoe retainers pulled out. After taking off the 35s again I may not want to to any bigger, those bastards are heavy

My 35's are like passenger car tires to me. I got used to throwing around 38's, 40's and up. LOL Try 15.5 inch wide 40's on steel beadlocks. I bet those dudes weighed well over 100 lbs each.

So you got to your oil pump?

Trying to decide which brand fuel pump to buy for the 87 white 4x4 Renix beast at Rock Auto? Any suggestions which to buy or not to buy?

Back