• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

I have vents it was rather easy. The only issue is it makes the hood a bit flimsy after cutting the support. Mine are a bit bigger than Lebaron so may not be an issue with you. I need to get support built into mine. I removed hood to do mine not sure if you plan to or not? Mark hinges befroe removing so go back on and align easy.

Removing it seems like the safest choice

Hey roger, you had to cut out the front crossmember for that bumper right?

Yes I believe he said he did. I just dropped it off at his place again. I'm helping him with the winch install and bolting it all back up tomorrow so I'll know more ;)

New shift knob

Hood vents this weekend

Nothing has been done to the mj in quite some time. Still hunting for an ax15. Hell id be happy with a Peugeot at this point

Nothing has been done to the mj in quite some time. Still hunting for an ax15. Hell id be happy with a Peugeot at this point

I feel like that would be just as hard to find.

I'm keeping an eye open for you out here.

Hood vents installed

Patrick, a guy is making me an offer on both my yellow and my Blue one to combine the two like I have planned. If I do than I'm out of off roading (parks) at least for the near future.

Whity too good for the parks? Honestly with going to school tues/thurs all day plus working and two boys I don't see myself going to a park till the end of feb or ROM, but I may find a weekend in October

Back