• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

I looked at it and cursed the guy who hit me last week's insurance company for not getting my money to me faster so i can lift it and put some new shoes on it!

I looked at it and cursed the guy who hit me last week's insurance company for not getting my money to me faster so i can lift it and put some new shoes on it!

No hurry bro, you have until March to get it all ready to come to ROM with the rest of us!!! LOL Looks like you are pretty new around here, welcome to the RRC. Hope you like it here, and choose to participate regularly.

Oh yeah.... P.S. post some pics of that rig up if/when you have some.

Good to know:eeks1:

Yeah, pretty new around here. This is my second XJ(last one was 9 years ago), and i've been into racing and motorcycles for a while and just decided to get back into the XJ world. Thanks for the welcome! I'll post some pics when i get a chance.

Yesterday I picked up a set of Ranger wheels that look like the Centerlines and a oil seperator/breather from a Quad 4 Pontiacfrom th JY for a total of $65. The breather is a nice compact little unit (4"L x 2.5"W x 3"T) that should look good after I figure out where to mount it and save my air filter from getting oil on it. Have to shave the centerbore on the wheels 1mm to make them fit proper and mount my 31's on them

Good to know:eeks1:

Yeah, pretty new around here. This is my second XJ(last one was 9 years ago), and i've been into racing and motorcycles for a while and just decided to get back into the XJ world. Thanks for the welcome! I'll post some pics when i get a chance.

Racing and motorcycles?? Oh...do tell!

well, after i wrecked my first XJ in high school, got into racing a lot. Started with a 67 mustang with a 351W and a C4, then to an 89 camaro, then to a 00 dakota R/T, the latter two both on the giggle juice. Got tired of the gas i was wasting so i got into a 2WD Sierra and started on bikes. I've had 7 (if i remember right), everything from a stuntbike to a cruiser, and everything in between. I work part time at Cycle Gear in Plano too. No bike right now, but that will hopefully change once i get back on my feet. And win the lottery, of course! For now gettin muddy every once in a while will suffice.

I think tomorrow I may install my Thor Upper Quarter Guards, JCR Lower Guards, Solid Front Diff Cover, and a few other goodies I have laying around.

I have a solid diff cover on the front already...

but today I did nothing to it but....
my Solid diff cover for the rear came in for my D44. Now I just need gears(4.56's) and a locker of some sort.

i put my rally america banner on my XJ and it went on perfect! except for it was off center. then i was putting my 11" RA decal on my toyota and it just all fell to crap and i got pissed off and ripped both off.... so i got some more in the mail and im going to try again....

i put my rally america banner on my XJ and it went on perfect! except for it was off center. then i was putting my 11" RA decal on my toyota and it just all fell to crap and i got pissed off and ripped both off.... so i got some more in the mail and im going to try again....

So you see now....

the Yota is the devil:flame::flame::flame::flame:

I added a pretty sweet flame paint job to mine today. Oh yeah, I also added myself a pretty sweet bright red elvis hairdo.

Sweetflamejob.jpg

Autozone lied to me... my tank is not here. They said first thing in the morning tough.

LOL I have been known to throw a few back occasionally. I love crown & coke. Used to drink it like water.

LOL I have been known to throw a few back occasionally. I love crown & coke. Used to drink it like water.

A man with superior taste! Love the C&C...especially if it's Reserve or XR, which is like adult male candy IMO :lickout:

Back