• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

LOL I have been known to throw a few back occasionally. I love crown & coke. Used to drink it like water.

You mean its not suppose to be drunken like water....lol

A man with superior taste! Love the C&C...especially if it's Reserve or XR, which is like adult male candy IMO :lickout:

C&S(crown & sprite) is pretty good to if you are not one for the syrupy taste of coke, like myself

C&S(crown & sprite) is pretty good to if you are not one for the syrupy taste of coke, like myself

Actually, that is what I've switched to in the last few years, as it's easier to get to sleep without the caffeine and my head doesn't seem to hurt as much the next day :wierd:

I am in the middle of swaping the gas tanks.

not a crown fan. DEFINITELY a maker's/jim beam and coke fan. a little too much, which is why i don't drink them often!

Back on topic, i put in a Uniden CB today. Just need to go out wheelin so i can actually use it now!

Back on topic, i put in a Uniden CB today. Just need to go out wheelin so i can actually use it now!

Do not forget to tune the antenna. It will not receive or transmit worth a dam if it is tuned.

tried to get a SWR meter from frys but they dont carry them anymore and i dont want to shell out 50 bucks at radioshack. anyone got one they mind if use for a few hours?
y dont carry them anymore and i dont want to shell out 50 bucks at radioshack. anyone

also, yanked off the front bumper end caps and front wheel moldings and wheel well liners tonight. got bored and had a few beers, and wasnt having any luck working on my friend's camaro, so i figured why not! all but one of the bolts holding on the molding snapped off while i was taking off the nut. i hate rust!

i need a swr meter too but in the same boat have better things to spend 50 on. hell i got my cb for 2 and my antenna kit for 25. so i would have more in a meter to tune it than i would everything else. i do know the pilot truck stops have them not sure of price though. mines not tuned but works good enough on the trails

I've got one but you have to come to me to use it.

Fry's don't have them anymore? Weird. They are usually in a box on the base shelf right under the CB antenna stuff. They only stock like 1 or 2 at a time though. So they may have been out or you talked to someone that didn't want to admit he didn't know what it was.

Rotated and balanced my wheels while extremely bored at work.

091030-173145.jpg

You mean its not suppose to be drunken like water....lol

OR, you could always just drink crown on the rocks with the a splash of water....I find that it gives the least syrupy taste:clap:

backup lights going out is often a sign of your neutral safety switch going out. be forewarned, it's a $200+ part.

couldn't sleep when i got home from work, so i bought a tow strap at harbor freight, and a hitch mounted tow hook.

Well yesterday i finished my tank swap. Here are some pictures:

The old tank:

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1264.jpg

And the new:

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1266.jpg

OR, you could always just drink crown on the rocks with the a splash of water....I find that it gives the least syrupy taste:clap:

I do this occasionally as well..... however, when I drink Crown and Coke there is rarely enough coke to give it a syrupy taste. LOL

Carbonated drinks like coke, sprite and dr pepper almost double the effects of the alcohol as per TABC and other alcohol control boards.

As in I could drink C and C and x2elite could drink straight crown, drink for drink, and at the end of the night I will be more drunk than him. But I don’t drink anymore so I am not going to test it.

NOW PLEASE BACK TO THE TOPIC.

Back