• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

That looks AWESOME!

I better not see you guys copying my new style..... I call it the reverse donk.

I'll get a vid before I put big tires back on it.

That looks hilarious man!

First thing I did on the tiny tires was a massive burnout. Haha.

I want a video of you doing a four wheel burn out.

Oh and I ordered more parts for my rebuild just a few minutes ago.

Sorry I actually forgot to get a vid of burnout before I swapped on the new tires. Here are some pics of the new shoes.

2da5f476.jpg

f9b8b3b0.jpg

i installed a CB in my yota.... and im waiting for my XJ to get back from the dealer so i can get all my tools and other goodies out...

Jay & Rich came by and installed a radiator this last Saturday. The radiator came from Menos!

DSC_0350.jpg

ah man did you have to post "that" pic.... my beer gut looks like a beer keg......lol
it was fun and great to get out and meet another jeep'r

Broke a cap on Drivers side axle shaft. Scraped up the paint on the TNT belly pan, and rock sliders. Cut off exhaust in wal-mart parking lot with a hacksaw just purchased at said wal-mart.

New KM2s pull great on the rocks.

I went looking for the pos "mechanic" today. A kid at the shop told me the guys in jail. *sighs* i'm gettin my XJ this weekend and parkin it at our shop until further plans arrive.

Picked up an intake manifold off of an 01' XJ for $27.00 dealer wants $265.00 for one... I love the junkyard....

Just ordered a replacement face plate for my Alpine. Next I am gonna replace the dome lights with LEDs for extra brightness

I bought from the dealer a 39 tooth speedo gear. And then installed it in 5 minutes on my lunch break at work.

Back