• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

To swap out that wheel stud, just take the brakes off, then stick a thin wood block in there to wedge the axle out as far as it will go. Then drive the broken stud out, and then just use a lugnut to pull it back into the hub.
with a C-clipping D35

yes. if you just hammer the stud out without shimming something behind the hub, you will be hammering against your carrier bearings. may not urt anything, but just an unnecessary chance i wouldn't take.

oh well its no longer my problem, i came to an agreement with my parents over the 00' and what i wanted to do. and there going to sell there rather beat up explorer and keep it, and im getting my money back. and i have my eyes on a nicely build 2dr.

Very nice.... everybody wins!!

sweet bro. got any pics of that 2dr?

[quote author=calvin4186 link=topic=4553.msg78410#msg78410 date=1254167104]
Hate to see this one go, but it is time to move on...

1993 Jeep Cherokee 2 door- 4.0, auto, ~150K Miles

[size=14pt]ASKING $3500[/size]
Located in Griffin, GA... I can deliver w/in a reasonable distance

Modifications/Additions Include:
3.5" Rubicon Express SuperFlex Lift, w/ quick disconnects
32" TSL Radials
D30 Front- 4.56 gears, aussie locker
D35 Rear- 4.56 gears, factory limited slip
Recent rebuilt transfer case installed ~4 rides ago
Nates 4x4 Front Winch bumper w/ smittybuilt 8K winch
JCR State 2 Rocksliders
TheSource on-board-air
Custom tool storage in rear
...probably forgetting something.

Sorry for the cell-phone pics, I can take more if you need em.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...519224644577_208600753_31141783_8084253_n.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...519224694477_208600753_31141784_2093942_n.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...519224714437_208600753_31141785_2169990_n.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...519224734397_208600753_31141786_5983740_n.jpg
[/quote]

yup thats one big ass front bumper

Threw on some bushwackers.... dam local cops. Also added some 3/4" spacers to the RE 4.5" lift i put in a few months back to make it more level... got them on without taking off anyinth but the coils so no allignement needed! Just needed to adjust the steering wheel

got my lift put on and now its at 4.5"!

Threw on some bushwackers.... dam local cops. Also added some 3/4" spacers to the RE 4.5" lift i put in a few months back to make it more level... got them on without taking off anyinth but the coils so no allignement needed! Just needed to adjust the steering wheel
i'd still align them, i thought the same thing and ended up wearing half the tread off my new tires..

'Ol Hell Bitch got some new makeup.
photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

I got my 33" tire to sit upright in the rear cargo area on the drivers side, where the space saver spare usually goes on a stocker. I took out the rack I had in there currently and will be constructing a raised platform that will go all the way up to the rear of my front seats. Sorry no pics, its hotter en balls out there at the moment so pics will have to wait. Plus all my stuff I had in there before is just literally thrown in there, its messy.. lol

I double checked the amount of my next order from Jason. Man that OT helped alot.

i unlifted the jeep, broke another wheel stud on that same axle, and put the rear sway bar back on. all in prep for it going to someone else.

Are you selling another one TOI??? WTF!!!

psst: sell mine for me!!!

not really sell, its staying in the family. and i'll still be the co owner, but it wont be my DD.... unless my parents keep the explorer, then i'll still drive the jeep. so i get my 2K that someone put into it, and find me something else

Back