• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

now if only I could find one of these. :(

perfection.jpg

That *itch looks...Canadian:canada:. God, uhm, at first I thought it was a Liberty:conceitedlol! That red one next to it looks purrdy though.

I was talking about the XJ! The poopoo colored one. The one with the badly places lights on the rack and the Liberty bumper.

Yep, Toire is 16, and has requested to see a transcript of the trial. She's not real happy with either her mother or me right now because of the 2 year long court battle. I'm stuck with the Court's order, the statute is very clear that the non-custodial parent must support the child and pay child support to the other parent on top of that.

man that sucks, sometimes it sucks being a man.... and alll that chivalry crap that plays against you.

Talking to this guy for a possible trade. Need to run things through with my dad.

DSC02040.JPG
that is still for sale?!?!?! i could have swore that was forsale back when my first XJ got toasted

I was talking about the XJ! The poopoo colored one. The one with the badly places lights on the rack and the Liberty bumper.

its not a liberty bumper, i actually like it.... but it needs some metal work before i would be happy with it

This is what mine is setting at now...

DSC00004Medium.jpg

what sucks is I have enough money for the TNT long arm kit and a SYE but all that goes towards my Credit Card. And it wont even be close to be paid off.

I know the feeling bro..... Nice looking rig bro.

I was planning to get mine loaded on the trailer for Superlift on Saturday, but the rain stopped that. Guess I will be loading it up tomorrow afternoon.

Dallas got it with some rain today...

Hey X2elite you going to the 2010 megarun next year?

Hey do yall know if RE makes 3" Coil Springs for XJ's? I though that my coil springs i have installed are 3.5" the tag says 3" XJ on it.

I am sure I will, unless something major comes up. I pretty much plan my weekends and time off around wheeling, except for our one week of vacation that my wife and I take each year.

Well I will see you out there next year. I hope to have a SYE installed by then and have my 4.5" lift installed but that dont look clear as of now. lol

Hey derrickdrew... you going to the RoM 2010 with the rest of us?

I would but I don't know if I can make both the runs. The megarun has more trail runs.. I notice that yalls run has more like King of the hill run and stuff.

I guess you didn't see the "Guided and Un-Guided Trail Runs" on Saturday afternoon. And its not really like King of the Hill event... its a time trial run. You go up, down and around hills... lol. I wish I could get the list of raffle prizes to post up but we won't know what we will get til the first of the year and I am sure they will be great because this past year we got shafted.

You really should try to make it out. You don't necessarily have to compete in anything, but you could still come camp with us, and kick it. There will be A LOT of trail rides going on, don't think there won't. It will be a fun weekend.

i got these put on a Discount.... Maxxis Big Horns 33x12.50x15 I am sitting at 5.5" lift all the way around
HPIM1473-1.jpg

HPIM1472-1.jpg

HPIM1475-1.jpg

HPIM1476-1.jpg

D44 and lockers front and back are next........

Back