• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Washed it and changed the wipers all the way around. Bosch Icons in front and RainX in the back

And what may I ask is wrong with that???????????

he gives me weird looks, i wondering if hes the one that calls me at 2am breathing hard into the phone..... or maybe thats all the little school girls again

Yes, but TOI, Flores is loving all the stuff that you "gave" to him. :)

i didnt have room for all that stuff..... and i sorta wished i kept it, but yea im going to go a flores hunting. so i can get my tools and anything else that i might need that i left back.

Also added pics of my rig on here.

I looked at all the pretty new parts I have for mine, thinking to myself "I want to install that, but before I do I need this AND before I do that I need this part....
" and so on.

I guess I need more parts and more money for those parts.

I looked at all the pretty new parts I have for mine, thinking to myself "I want to install that, but before I do I need this AND before I do that I need this part....
" and so on.

I guess I need more parts and more money for those parts.

Horse rubbish.... get those parts installed. I like to install stuff in spurts if I can. I don't mind spending an entire day or more working on it, but I would almost rather spend a couple hours a day a couple times a week. However, once I start a particular job, I cannot stop until it is complete. LOL

Trust me, it will not work like that. I wish it would but with a build I have coming up, one part at a time won't work.

Yeah sometimes that isn't an option. How much longer do you think it will be until you are ready to start your build? If you were going to have a wrenching party I may even make the trip to come give you a hand.

I am thinkig in Feb. I will have everything I need. I have to buy a little at a time due to income.

It would be nice to get all the parts before then and get started sooner. I will see.

But it would be great if you and Hanna make the trip here. You can crash here if you want to.

I know how it is about the funds, we may just do that. Hannah said it was cool with her.

It would be great to have an extra set of hands on the project.... Maybe I can get Rich and Jay over here too.

If we are lucky, jeepdog1 will stop by also.

got this all pre-wired for the jeep! ordered the synthetic line for it too so ill have some brand new steel cable and roller fairlead if someone is looking for one!

winch.jpg

Nice addition. What bumper are you running?

Nice addition. What bumper are you running?

iron scorpion kit-haven't seen it completed but liked the looks of others completed. Interested to see it-my pops welded it for me with a stick welder and had to lay some large beads to get the penetration he needed. He was a tool and die maker so he has a niche for perfection and knows how to weld just been 20+ years since he has owned a mig ha. His feedback was that its a good looking bumper and for the price if you can weld it goes together quite easily

ah i remember 5 months ago when mine was that shiny......

so i actually did something today, i put my CB antenna mount on. then took it off and beat it with a hammer and then put it back on.

then put my new H4 xenon headlights in,.

and threw my tire up top and strapped it in, it was annoying me inside of the jeep. but it adds to my mall crawler status seeing as everyone that drives a lifted vehicle here must have big lights that are covered and a tire up on the roof.

plans for tomorrow are find and press in some bar pins in my JK shocks, then hopefully sunday finally finish the lift on my jeep. oh and i need to go to radio shack and get some people fired cause "radio shack doesnt sell CB stuff", all this is possible due to boredom, and lack of employment.

its been good the paint has faided on it. i havent used it alot though but it works when i need it and thats all that counts.

i can get a better pic of it if you want.
DSC01206.jpg

iron scorpion kit-haven't seen it completed but liked the looks of others completed. Interested to see it-my pops welded it for me with a stick welder and had to lay some large beads to get the penetration he needed. He was a tool and die maker so he has a niche for perfection and knows how to weld just been 20+ years since he has owned a mig ha. His feedback was that its a good looking bumper and for the price if you can weld it goes together quite easily

I am strongly thinking bout that "kit" bumper. Do you have pics of it yet on the jeep. I am looking for side pics(how far does it stick out). and just some random pics. The site for them doesn't have that many detailed pics. Thank you

Put a fresh coat of Tractor supply silver on the cage, so every tree I lean-up against will let yall know where I went! Couple other minor kylon touch ups too

Back