• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Took mine out on the ice and did some sliding around and whatnot with some friends. Then got groceries of course.

Been sick most of the last week :(

I hear next weekend (not this one) and this winter is going to be the worst in decades. Houston to be 15 to 20 F for days. Time to get ready folks!!!

X2. I mean i like the cold, not necessarily 15° but i'll take it over 100° any day! But snow would be great!!! Although i can't imagine how Houston drivers will cope with that. :banghead:

I don't mind the cold, I can always put more clothes on. I can only take off so much.

In other news my mj has a nasty miss when its cold, so bad it almost dies when shiftering.

Ha, mine was brought to Texas from Iowa just before i got it.

It use to really not like the cold. Around 30° it would knock when first started up till warm. Started running 5w30 in the colder months and its great now.

Used mine to go buy a Christmas tree. Still cool enough to stop it from overheating. Started to overheat just a little bit on the way back with the tree though.

Back