• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

I installed the new headlights with the LED strips. The LEDs are setup as driving lights of a sort come on with Ignition. I used SilverStar bulbs and I am VERY pleased with the upgrade. We all know how "weak" our stock lights are.

Still have another pair sell or trade ;)

Mine did not come with any bulbs? I bought the silverstar H4 hi/lo at Advanced Autoparts. As I said I am very pleased with them!

I finally got my son's Fix Or Repair Daily Taurus out of my driveway, replaced the entire driver's side steering, brakes wheel, rotor, ball joints CV axle, transmission seal, tie rod....brake pads, strut, the works. Looks like it is back in DD service. :woohoo:

Now its time to replace an entire AC system and fix two PITA OBD-II codes (remove the Ex Manifold....and....) all on the Saturn.

One of these days I will get back to minor jeep work, new head liner, oil changes, rear transmission seal.....:laugh3:

Good To Hear Roger, And Work.Never Stops Does It mike

LOL, the works stops every time I get tired, run out out steam and take a break, LOL!!:cheers:

did some stereo work on the jeep today installed a 6.5" component set in the doors and a set of q logic kick panels with 5.25" components. sounds great now.

a3emaheq.jpg

yjyjepaq.jpg

I think it was about time for a tune up, next paycheck is the distributor cap and rotor.

Wired up my Gentex 177 mirror today

Temp isn't working though, even though I've got it wired up. I think I may have grabbed a mirror that doesnt have it, even though the display shows it has it.

Yup, the mirror didnt have it. Straight swap at pick n pull, and I'm in business.

1F701903-4D44-4142-96A4-7BF7BB8189C9-5731-000004684820D1FA_zps0d0917cb.jpg

Swapped out the AW4 tail cone shaft seal with the correct one. Test it tomorrow.

Back