• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Its A Jeep.......

They Do That.

And I Think Ill Just Move The RadForward A Few Inches, No Ac And Manual Means Plenty Of Forward space

Long... im not sure. I know somewheres on the internet there are measurements

I'm wondering if a 2wd 5spd xj shaft would be the same length

That may affect the fan shroud and flow?

Its A Jeep.......

They Do That.

And I Think Ill Just Move The RadForward A Few Inches, No Ac And Manual Means Plenty Of Forward space

Finally got around to trimming one of the wj rear seat bases. Hacksaw made quick work of it, should finally get em in tomorrow

Doing my first full CV axle swap (My sons ford). If the weather permits :(

Jeep is still not liking this heat.

Trying this out.

Probably order the fans next paycheck.

Might get the engine compression tested for S n Gs when I can.

Doing my first full CV axle swap (My sons ford). If the weather permits :(

Well I got it all apart, and decided to do the lower ball joint, outer tie rod, brake pads and rotor.....in the middle of a deadly :skull2: living room battle with 100,000 swarming flying termites.

I hate uninvited guests.

how's It treating You? the Lack Of A working Speedo Killed It For Me
Not too bad so far. The driver seat is gonna kill my back though (looking for option
s on replacements) and I gotta replace both front axle seals.
As for the speedo... I just take the GPS out of my BIG truck and use the speedo on it. ;)

Wj rear seat finally done

C285AB90-C7B2-49DB-B041-3E597A7FFB88-166-00000002F633A459_zpsd48efebd.jpg

Had to rewire the rats net of mexican wiring on my tail lights then found a blown fuse. That fuse just so happened to be my parking light fuse, which controls my tail lights, parking lights and gauge lights.... yay me!

Ordered efan kit from Dirtbound offroad.

Jeep really isn't liking this heat.

Back