• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

In the last 8 years I think I have seen a total of 3 MJs in Houston.

Ive Seen 3 In Killeen One Is Trashed Now, Mine, And One Owned By An Older Black Guy I Saw Cruising Around. Ive Also Heard Rumors Of Another Soldier With A Silver One On The Other Side Of post, Cant verify That One Though. Oh And Dillens Old One In Temple, Not Sure Where It Went, Just Know He Sold it

Well Plans For Mine Include A Front End Swap And Repaint So Id Like It To Look Nice And Nothing Says Ugly Like A Dent, Bad Bondo And A Rusty hole

y6y7u2en.jpg

y3ehyryh.jpg

Did the cut and fold today, it was surprisingly easy.
Next weekend a rear bumper...maybe

My buddy who owns a yard got a 93 XJ in over the weekend. 4x4 5spd

Looks like I'll be scavenging parts from it tomorrow.

also found a single rubicon wheel for sale, but its painted flat black. would love it for spare if i could get it to match

i need a rear bumper lol, with a hutch reciever... that would be awesome. im thinking 2x6 tube maybe not sure yet. definantly need a hitch though.

That Would Be Swell. Gonna Have To Take Measurements Off Of My Truck Though, How Beef Is 2x6 Anyway, Will It Need Any Bracing For A Receiver?

Back