• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

I was living in an apartment when I did mine. I went down to Beartrax and used their vise for about 5 minutes. Maybe post up on LSJC to see if you could use somebody's vise? Id offer mine, if I had one.

Whats beartrax?

I posted up about a week ago but didn't get a response.

Just scored a non-disco HP Dana 30 for 25 bucks.

Guy wanted me to take the rear too, but the rear he had was definitely not an XJ axle. Maybe a ZJ one. Had some control arm mounts but no leaf mounts or coil buckets.

I'm honestly not sure. It may have been an 8.8 from a later explorer with coils. He was selling both for 25 TOGETHER. I told him I had no need for that rear but I'd still give him the full 25. Need to confirm the gear ratio once I get it unloaded

Btw this is why I religiously crawl craigslist. Lots of people who don't know what things are worth

Gotta keep it simple

Just search jeep

Find way more that way

Happy New Year RedRiver Naxja!!!:wave1:

Gonna pop the diff cover on the cheapo d30

It's missing the tag, hoping for a good surprise in terms of gear ratio.

Ill probably find broken stuff though

ya i did that once....$20 axle no shafts or brakes....thought i might find some thing good inside....found no carrier.....or caps.....bull shit
Gonna pop the diff cover on the cheapo d30

It's missing the tag, hoping for a good surprise in terms of gear ratio.

Ill probably find broken stuff though

If it's missing that stuff, it's a good excuse for an arb

Fixed my leaky door jam with a paper towel, swapped out the lock cylinder in my column, and tore off the old brown vinyl on my steering wheel and skinned it with a new black vinyl wrap.

Jeep decided it didn't want the drivers side lower shock bolts. So, I thread locked some new ones on.

Back