• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Got the new iron rock motor mounts installed as well as new rear locker. Got a cobra 75 for xmas and plan on installing it tomorrow. Everything is slowly coming together should be ready for the trip to gilmer for.mega run pretty soon. And happy holidays too you all.

For those of you that have not meet or visited 93xj2door, you need to drop by and see his rides, ALL of them, LOL!!!!!

WOW!!!! Is all can I say!!!! :cheers:

I am lucky and do have a few toys ecomike.

003.jpg started as a 88.5 Suzuki Samurai. got exoed, linked, toyota's geared, locked and trussed, 8 valve fuel injected 1.6 and numerous other mods.

image.jpg 66 Chevelle, 427bb, mini tubed and caged, fiberglass front clip, rear deck lid as well as front and rear bumpers.

YEA!!!!!

Finally figured out image posting, so here is a pic of the new projectors
2012-12-18_17-20-01_735_zps524e0ace.jpg

Got the outer half to blink with my signals. They alternate.

View attachment 3937 66 Chevelle, 427bb, mini tubed and caged, fiberglass front clip, rear deck lid as well as front and rear bumpers.

As I recall it can out run a jeep???? heheh... But I forget the speed?

LOL!!!!!! :)

I think you said it has boost on it, Methanol? but, I forget the details? I haven't been around that wild stuff for 35 years. But she sure is a beauty!!! My daughter is still drooling over it, LOL.

That Suzuki looks like something from Jurassic Park, LOL.

And he use to do custom stuff for a living IIRC, so he really knows this stuff.

started planning a future ghetto selectable locker if no one wants my jeep. basically its a standard Vac disconnect, with a welded diff and a posilock or manual lock out on the vac dis. unlocked on the road, locked while wheeling.

At the tire shop getting some Firestone destination at's mounted up on my rubicon wheels

Merry Christmas to me

As soon as its done ill take em

I had a fun morning. Starter stuck running (85 diesel), had to disconnect the battery in 33 F, 20 mph wind to kill it. Then at the plant the door locks refused to work with the key. Then a pipe leak at the plant. Fun day so far.party1:

Yesterday I had a front end noise (87 gas 4.0, 4x4), turned out to be loose lug nuts ( But that was too easy, LOL ). So later, part of the noise returned. Some thing in the front passenger side tire to front drive shaft area rubbing, almost a grinding. Can only hear it at >50 wot at around 15-20 mph. Wind was too loud to really make out what it was last night so I parked it today, and took the diesel, only to have it run amok with gremlins to the day started. Such doing this on the holidaysparty1:

B16F9B38-71C5-4CFC-A10B-3B4F6B8A53FF-6185-000005126DAA9AB1.jpg

Back