• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

All that for a Hack and Tap? You might as well gotten a real SYE!

no real SYE for a 242. and this is another tcase I bought. old one is still in the jeep haha

Last edited:

SN153264.jpg

Finally got the cage cleaned up and. Also fixed my caster, replaced an axle seal in the rear, and got it inspected. Have a hypertec tuner and some superwinch premium hubs on the way

how much do you want to pay?

Tom Woods has them for $470 with a driveshaft. :phone:

Not that much haha. without the core its around $900...

Almost laid it over and ended up crunching the passenger front. Gonna try and pull the bumper out and hammer the fender back. It cracked the header panel so maybe a 97+ front clip swap is in my future :)

Almost laid it over and ended up crunching the passenger front. Gonna try and pull the bumper out and hammer the fender back. It cracked the header panel so maybe a 97+ front clip swap is in my future :)

we actually have a video of this...its was a bad spot from a guy without a lot of experience, menos would have pulled out of it just fine without the interference

Video? Post it up :)

we actually have a video of this...its was a bad spot from a guy without a lot of experience, menos would have pulled out of it just fine without the interference

how much do you want to pay?

Tom Woods has them for $470 with a driveshaft. :phone:
last i checked and hopefully JR will chime in on this but the TW is just an already done for you hack n tap.....for the 242

The Jeep got a package.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Swapped out all the lights for smoked ones. Been sick for the last couple of days so I haven't been able to get the old ones mailed back out.

And that would be how you bend a d30.........

we shall see-it drove fine on the way home. Binds in the steering at full turn left, and the drivers side tire is shaped considerably like \ <-that so we will have to see. Leaking axle fluid from outer seal too!

Back