• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

I took the fan out of the MJ so I could access and turn the engine crank for a leak down test. What is up with this fan? when I look at the blades individually nothing looks bent or anything. Are they supposed to look like this?
MJFan.jpg

Yes the fan is supposed to look like that. Always confused me why it was designed that way as well.

Ok so maybe it was yesterday but.... replaced a busted lower controle arm bracket (that sucked) Worked on gettin my daily drivers front end back together..... started the leaf spring conversion on the red one.... its nice having multiple projects so when i get stuck or mad at one i can move to the next, but it sure sux never finishing any of them

Discovered that I have almost 3/8 inch vertical play in my driver-side ball joints and about 1/4 in the passenger. :( Really not looking forward to that job.

But.... That might explain my death wobble.

well i set out to buy my old tires, ended up getting a new cat back exhaust done... and i crashed my jeep into a ditch. yup thats what i did to my jeep today

got my 4dr towed home. Left work to get lunch, she started backfiring then quite and will not restart. I'll be testing the cps tomorrow......then go from there

and i crashed my jeep into a ditch. yup thats what i did to my jeep today

Maybe that's why your insurance is so high

maybe you shouldn't have been following too close then

:moon::wave1::firedevil

aaannnnndddd.....a :wierd: for good luck.

swapped my 242 out for a 231. got most of my new lift in, a little fender triming, patched rear quarters with f150 cab corners, mounted new wheels and tires, and cleaned the garage. past few days not just today. later this week: RE leafs, shims, stupid track bar bracket that keeps fighting me, and cut and remount stock fenders [for inspection:(]

Back