• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What makes you think...

Still waiting to hear Norcal's overwhelmingly intelligent reason for why the US is the greatest country in the world.

You kind of remind me of Alex Trebek. I can imagine you sitting there, all protected by the shield that is the internet, talking trash, being a smartass, with a smug look on your face - much like Trebek always has - since he has all of the answers on the little cards in front of him. Except for the fact that you haven't had any answers yet, just silly, dimwitted comebacks for anything anyone has to say.

Now....

Insert your next smarta$$ comment buddy...

After giving this some more thought....I'd like to change my answer. And Norcal420, your taunting and stupid smug remarks have led me to this conclusion....

The US is the greatest country in the world simply because we have kicked ass since day one. The British...kicked their asses and sent them home with their tails between their legs....Indians...kicked their asses from coast to coast (not being insensitive, but it is what it is...), hell we even kicked our own asses in the Civil War. Kicked Germany's ass....twice....Japan....Iraq, well, pretty much continuously since what, 1991? Russia....Afghanistan...

Illustration...smartass, know-it-all "I hate America so I'm going to taunt you" country, for randomness, lets call this country 'Norcal420'. He starts poking the big dogs with a stick, flapping his arms, making lots of noise...not listening to the warnings given to him to shut his mouth and grow up....eventually he pokes a bit too hard and gets bit...he gets his ass kicked thru the Air, by, lets call him JNickel, the Ground, lets call him Deadman, and the Sea, lets call him msrorysddad (based on his claims about his tallywacker...he must be a sailor...lol). Norcal420 gets torn to shreds by the greatest country on earth because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and he's taught a valuable lesson. To prove JUST HOW GREAT the US is, JNickel, Deadman, and msrorysddad then go over to Norcal420's mom's house and rebuild it for him, so that he has a basement to go back to and live in....free to run his mouth to another country who might take his crap without whooping his ass, because we have established a democracy in the house, rebuilt his infrastructure - communications and electricity...and we even give him a box of twinkies and some Red Bull as we leave, so he can survive.

How's that for your answer?

What makes me think? Lets see, WOMEN with real big BOOBS.. next....Wait

Women with tight BUTTS to go with them BIG BOOBS... Yea thats it...LOL

Here is a simple answer: If you don't believe we are the greatest nation in the world, you should get the f*ck out. Actually, it may be the only way for you to answer that question. See how far that "American attitude" gets you outside this country. If you are unhappy with this country, exercise your 2nd amendment rights that no other country has and start a revolution.

America is the greatest nation on earth?

I've seen this is a few responses and I'm curious, do you think America is the greatest nation evar and if so, why?

:patriot:

:us::us:If you don't like it get the F*ck out! While i respect other people's opinions you seem to be posting up in all these threads causing a bunch of non-sense. Its the fact that a man with a disability like mine(Muscular Dystrophy) can be a successful person. I have busted my ass to get everything I have! I don't appreciate people who use the system to get free money every month, and I damn sure don't expect people to feel sorry for me. Do you think I would have a chance to make a good life for myself in any other country that doesn't have EOE guidelines? I don't think so! :us::us::us:

don't be sorry. i like living in the US as well. i'm not blessed to do so, but i'm appreciative. i just fail to see the logic in any of these "arguments".

:patriot:

Then Shut the F*ck up! If you wanna leave so bad I think we can chip in some gas money! I'm tired of people like you who have a cute little 420 in their forum names. You're so cool cuz you smoke pot and think you know it all! Go to F*cking Canada if you don't like it asshole!:D

After giving this some more thought....I'd like to change my answer. And Norcal420, your taunting and stupid smug remarks have led me to this conclusion....

The US is the greatest country in the world simply because we have kicked ass since day one. The British...kicked their asses and sent them home with their tails between their legs....Indians...kicked their asses from coast to coast (not being insensitive, but it is what it is...), hell we even kicked our own asses in the Civil War. Kicked Germany's ass....twice....Japan....Iraq, well, pretty much continuously since what, 1991? Russia....Afghanistan...

Illustration...smartass, know-it-all "I hate America so I'm going to taunt you" country, for randomness, lets call this country 'Norcal420'. He starts poking the big dogs with a stick, flapping his arms, making lots of noise...not listening to the warnings given to him to shut his mouth and grow up....eventually he pokes a bit too hard and gets bit...he gets his ass kicked thru the Air, by, lets call him JNickel, the Ground, lets call him Deadman, and the Sea, lets call him msrorysddad (based on his claims about his tallywacker...he must be a sailor...lol). Norcal420 gets torn to shreds by the greatest country on earth because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and he's taught a valuable lesson. To prove JUST HOW GREAT the US is, JNickel, Deadman, and msrorysddad then go over to Norcal420's mom's house and rebuild it for him, so that he has a basement to go back to and live in....free to run his mouth to another country who might take his crap without whooping his ass, because we have established a democracy in the house, rebuilt his infrastructure - communications and electricity...and we even give him a box of twinkies and some Red Bull as we leave, so he can survive.

How's that for your answer?

That pretty much sums it up.

Sailor...LOL:roflmao:

Then Shut the F*ck up! If you wanna leave so bad I think we can chip in some gas money! I'm tired of people like you who have a cute little 420 in their forum names. You're so cool cuz you smoke pot and think you know it all! Go to F*cking Canada if you don't like it asshole!:D

I like how he claims to be older and have gray hair LOL.

The US is the best cause we've got pink bunny slippers!!!

scottmcneal said:
What makes me think? Lets see, WOMEN with real big BOOBS.. next....Wait

Women with tight BUTTS to go with them BIG BOOBS... Yea thats it...LOL

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

Den has all kinds.. Go look

Holy $hit dude, when did you get that Q&A in your sig line....LOL....that's awesome....

(especially fighter pilots...whom I have worked for/with for the past 3 years)

Back