• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is considered a "Bro"?

i was kicked out of a jeep club and labeled as a bro because I drank beer and wore $10 t shirts from marshalls that said hurley, volcom, element, quiksilver, and what have you not.

It happens. No PBR or plaid allowed.

White belts!!!

Gym, Tan, Laundy Bra!! Cuz I'm a situation and am DTF

That's guido. 100%. Just bc you call your friends "bro" doesn't mean you are one.

Brah, flatbiller, jerseyier are all about the same to me. Tools.

I live in a farm town in the middle of no where. Our bros wear designer jeans and tuck them into their mossy oak or justin boots then a fox slim fit shirt and a flat bill monster or rock star hat. They drive chromed out, lifted super dutys with stacks and 20's. They don't pull trailers or do any farm work. They drink bud light and just cruise around town trying to look cool with their white sun glasses on.

I live in a farm town in the middle of no where. Our bros wear designer jeans and tuck them into their mossy oak or justin boots then a fox slim fit shirt and a flat bill monster or rock star hat. They drive chromed out, lifted super dutys with stacks and 20's. They don't pull trailers or do any farm work. They drink bud light and just cruise around town trying to look cool with their white sun glasses on.

x2 and white belts!!

But i have white sunglasses too. They were free ok!!!! plus they match my jeep bra!!

I call those people redneck. Lol.

Rednecks work hard and use their truck for what it's made for. Rednecks do not wear fox or monster or designer jeans. Rednecks also don't tuck their jeans in their boots unless they are muck boots and you're in the pasture and don't want manure on your jeans.

Same thing where I'm from. I'm a country man. Work on farms all day long. Grew up doing animal production now I work in agriculture. All these "country folk" i see are totally fake. Not that I give a shit, but they will be rocking all there bro stuff then post up online" listening to some good ol country" Or make a point to post a picture whenever they are near some livestock or a rodeo. Its XXXXing ridiculous how people try so hard to fit in to different cultures and sub cultures. I dont give a shit if you want to be apart of different subcultures, Im all for that, but it pisses me off when people are like" Im more country then you". REALLY now, I grew up ranching mother XXXXer, you grew up sucking you moms D%@k.

Sry for that vent session... had to get that off my chest. Didn't mean to hurt anyones mothers feelings

Kids are the same way around me, i didn't grow up on a farm but grew up hunting, fixing my own junk, blah blah. The new craze for kids is to be "country". I remember when i was in school, everybody wanted to be a abercrombie model.

all the "country" trend kids (kids being 18-24 years old) around here used to be all pop-punk children. and they mostly drive hyundais and saturns that they are making payments on, or mommy and daddy bought them for their high school graduation.

and they will make fun of you if you take your work boots off in favor of sneakers when going out to eat.

Anthony, I see you looking, you know what im talkin about.

Last edited:
all the "country" trend kids (kids being 18-24 years old) around here used to be all pop-punk children. and they mostly drive hyundais and saturns that they are making payments on, or mommy and daddy bought them for their high school graduation.

and they will make fun of you if you take your work boots off in favor of sneakers when going out to eat.

Anthony, I see you looking, you know what im talkin about.
Haha... Before I even saw the edit I knew who you were talking about.

Yes folks, I was made fun of for taking my work boots off when going out. I bit my tongue because it would have completely ruined the night but I really wanted to retort with "Well, it's not like I have an image to uphold."

Agree. We have over 40 animals on our "freak farm". All of them have some sort of issue that was going to lead to their death or being homeless. Unless I have to mess with our 150lbs pot belly that hates men and has extreme anger issues I do all my work in shorts and saddles and a hoodie or t shirt. Then I have friends that live in a apartment in the city that call themselves cowboys or country boys. Hahaha. Whatever dude. Enjoy those uncomfortable Justin boots because not long ago you were wearing chucks and riding a crotch rocket.

Agree. We have over 40 animals on our "freak farm". All of them have some sort of issue that was going to lead to their death or being homeless. Unless I have to mess with our 150lbs pot belly that hates men and has extreme anger issues I do all my work in shorts and saddles and a hoodie or t shirt. Then I have friends that live in a apartment in the city that call themselves cowboys or country boys. Hahaha. Whatever dude. Enjoy those uncomfortable Justin boots because not long ago you were wearing chucks and riding a crotch rocket.

See, you get my respect. I just don't like following fads. Kids wearing abercrombie made fun of me for wearing plaid and skate shoes in middle and high school. Well guess what those idiots are wearing now. I don't wear plaid out much anymore bc EVERYONE at the bar is.

Kids around me think its cool this summer to wear their slip on boots with their shorts. Really? I know most of them since they are my sisters age and i tell them they are fags. They cry all the way to their two wheel drive mud covered ranger on 26 in. mismatching MT's. lol

Back