• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is considered a "Bro"?

Bro:
220px-Flatbiller.jpg

Brohoe:
23-1.jpg

Guidos:
guidos.jpg

any questions?

fiberglass fenders doesnt make your jeep a flatbiller or 'bro' jeep, but they are most definately 2/3rds the same thing.... So tell your friend to stop reppin socal, if he obviously doesnt know shit about the socal lifestyle.

Dont be a hater... grab a monster.
He wasn't repin socal, just was confused why I associated bro and flatbiller together. Then mentioned thathe was born and raised there etc..

He wears flatbills...but he is not Bro.

Typical flatbiller conversation recapping their Friday night:

Bro 1: Bro, I was so banged up off of that Monster and vodka, I crashed my F-150 in the 7-11 when I left the party to go get a pack of cigs

Bro 2: Ahhh, fack it. Let's go to the mall and peep the new steez at PacSun.

Bro 1: Can't dude, I spent all my gas money on those chrome truck nuts, remember?

Same conversation of a bro:

Bro 1: Bro, I was so shitfaced off those Jager bombs Trevor kept buying everyone at the bar last night.

Bro 2: I know bro, I iced Josh like three time, so epic.

Bro 1: Let's go to the gym and get all swoll before that pool party at the W so our pecs really pop.

Bro 2: For shiz man, I'm gonna own that beer pong table.

The dirtopia article is a great descrition on this particular lower sub-species of human, except for calling them "urban rednecks", I'm really offended by that.

I love how their carefree live in the moment attitude has caused the sub prime mortgage crisis

So, is this guy a bro?

epic-fail-photos-bros-scumbag-white-bros.jpg

No, Celtics jerseys are automatically a free pass

Things that make you bro...
Lifted trucks
Rock star wheels
Monster stickers
Diesel stacks
Chrome
The bro hawk hair cut
Tanning
Muscle shirts
Tribal tattoos
Bud light
Mud grapplers
Flat bill hats (called fitdy nine fiddies ($59.50) here because that's what they cost)
Popped collars
And if your name it chad

Our shop calls them brochachos or bro chads.

Diesel stacks- redneck country XXXXers
Chrome- beaners
Popped collars- nope black tees or jerseys
Tribal tattoos- any tattoos
Tanning- not usually

Add
Dirt bikes, apparel, no fear gear
Spy eyewear
Black socks

Diesel stacks- redneck country XXXXers
Chrome- beaners
Popped collars- nope black tees or jerseys
Tribal tattoos- any tattoos
Tanning- not usually

Add
Dirt bikes, apparel, no fear gear
Spy eyewear
Black socks

Yea I was gonna say a lot of that stuff I'd throw into the guido category.. I might even go as crazy as saying we have guidbros on the island..

Don't forget tall black socks and vans

Hey don't hate on vans! But I HATE showing my socks. Super lows 100% cotton hanes fo lyfe.

And hell yea mongoose.. Saw it on a sign in the whiskey guns and ammo store by my buddy's place in VT. amazing.

i was kicked out of a jeep club and labeled as a bro because I drank beer and wore $10 t shirts from marshalls that said hurley, volcom, element, quiksilver, and what have you not.

Last edited:
Back