• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

Jump This said:
100_2642.jpg

Lame picture, but you get the drift...

(resurect)

Ya know Rick, I was thinkin, your "Jump This" screen name may work for the dune buggy board, but it just doesn't work out here in the rocks. It's time for a new nick name.

100_547019bf4a.jpg
100_3195.jpg

Rick, Maybe you should think about changing your screen name to 'Junk This' :D

BTW, Before I changed to a vendor/sponsor account...for those of you that don't remember, my user name was the ever so creative 'Dan Turner'

mikedashg said:
(resurect)

Ya know Rick, I was thinkin, your "Jump This" screen name may work for the dune buggy board, but it just doesn't work out here in the rocks. It's time for a new nick name.

100_547019bf4a.jpg
100_3195.jpg

four shots of Jack Daniels and I'm screwed.....lol never been much of a drinker... as a matter of fact my buddy gonzo is the one that gave it to me 15 years ago

well since ive changed from my previous name (tuesdaysfall) i figured i could do this again to try and get my post whore count somewhere near jims...either way

1xfloppy= ive flopped my jeep on its side once already...can you guess what happens if i do it again?

get on it....
crazyjim said:
I gotta work today... ON MY TAN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

No really though, I have do go to the bank... I told cal i was leaving 30 minutes ago, I should go.

Back